Spiffy New Office

I would like to notify the delegate about a spammer on our regional HQ. I don't know if she is here right now, but a certain nation (The Empire of TAMASIE) has spammed our HQ with meaningless messages taking up the whole board. I have reported them but if I am correct, the delegate can eject them with approval of the Prime Minister and 3 RVs.

TNP Regional Messageboard:
37 minutes ago  The Empire of TAMASIE  AND THEN I WILL SPIT IT UP AGAIN, AND SHOOT IT WITH A SILVER BULLET
33 minutes ago  The Empire of TAMASIE  AND THEN I WILL KICK IT AT YOUR HEADLESS BODY
27 minutes ago  The Empire of TAMASIE  AND THEN BLOW IT UP!
25 minutes ago  The Empire of TAMASIE  BOOOOOM!
25 minutes ago  The Empire of TAMASIE  MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
24 minutes ago  The Empire of TAMASIE  WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT!!!!?????!!!!!
24 minutes ago  The Empire of TAMASIE  I MEAN YELLING ABOUT!!!!?????!!!!!
23 minutes ago  The Empire of TAMASIE  I WILL NOW TAKE UP SPACE!
23 minutes ago  The Empire of TAMASIE 
17 minutes ago  The Empire of TAMASIE  IS ANY ONE ELSE THERE?

EDIT: NS moderators made a comment:

2 minutes ago  NationStates Moderators  TAMASIE, this is not a chat room, and what you're doing is spamming. Knock it off.

But he's still in TNP and I think should be ejected.

A banning spree begins as soon as the delegate gets a taste of the power...

...taste the power...

Well, since Sirixis said something, maybe I should too. I would have thought nominations would have simply started by now, but I guess not.

I'm not running for anything again either. While I quite enjoy the duties of being delegate, not having to participate in the politics and simply keeping the region safe while endotarting and answering questions, I think a decently large percentage of people want some change in the governmental structure.

I frankly have no opinion on such change, so I'll be leaving TNP to decide what happens. :hello: I hope y'all have fun, you can catch me via TGs, PMs, or on IRC.

Oh... and a bit of amusement to myself and Goalvie. Y'all need to pay closer attention. Bannings are surprisingly easy when you're delegate. And noone notices. :lol:

Why was the original constitution not taken back that Cathyy dissolved that so many of you fought against her for doing so?

I can see where the answers to that question will lead...so in addition I ask you, If you are now so keen to follow the current constitution and ignore Blackshears version, why are you so allowed to bin the orginal but someone you hated was not, even when your logic was the same??

:lol: You are telling me you weren't around then? S2 records suggest otherwise!
I was around, but I never touched the Constitution for this region. I'm just sworn to uphold it. No matter how stupid I might think it is. And even though I occassionally kick out an obnoxious recruiter or two, that's the extent of my disobedience to the Constitution. Now frankly, I consider this discussion done. If you don't, these posts are getting split out into their own happy little topic.

Back