WELCOME BACK EVERYONE

Long wait, but I wasn't around over Christmas anyway. Was begining to think they weren't coming back.

The red 'x's' are a little annoying.

I think we should remember this day somehow. Perhaps by adopting the "little red X" as the new name of the forum (as in "Old Blue".... "little red X") or by adopting the red X as the symbol of the region.

:ph43r: :no: :ermm:

Great to see here back, even with the 'guess the button' game.

Hope everyonoe had a really good Christmas :)

Welcome back S13!

(For anyone replying after me....second red X is fast reply)

Good to have the forum back, I am sure she will soon be ship shape again.

bigbounce.gif

Well I thought I was back. Seems not for me. Thanks Santa.

So is the image problem with IF or the image host?
The images that were uploaded and stored directly on the board (i.e. the buttons, smilies, uploaded avatars) are the ones that aren't working. I'm not really sure why the banner is working though.

Oh and hello everyone. It's good to see you all again.

Howdy all!

Looks like s13 was a bad server this year, and only got a lump of coal for Christmas.

I think we should remember this day somehow. Perhaps by adopting the "little red X" as the new name of the forum (as in "Old Blue".... "little red X") or by adopting the red X as the symbol of the region.

Pirates of the North Pacific: Curse of the Red X?

eek, I hope I hit the right button, where's Hersfold we need the buttons back. ;)

Personally, I'm just glad S13 is back up and running.

:)
SORRY! I was in Arkansas... :cry: I saw the uploads had fried, and was going to post a short guide to let everyone know which X was which, but it died on me (again) right as I hit the "post" button.

Although all the images are working for me now... is it because I'm at home and they're all cached, or did Flem fix things? (*Hersfold hopes it's the latter, because *Hersfold is not looking forward to hours of repetitive clicking tommorrow...)

Ok, then, I'll start working. If I claim I'm finished and you still can't see something, let me know.... this is going to be very frustrating if I can't check my progress.

Hersfold rocks! <3

I see buttons. Smilies are next. Weeeeeee!

I tried re-loading smilies on my own s13 forum and couldn't last night.
I must be doing something wrong.

Hersfold rocks! <3

I see buttons. Smilies are next. Weeeeeee!

I tried re-loading smilies on my own s13 forum and couldn't last night.
I must be doing something wrong.
I just deleted all the existing smilies and put them all back in manually. If you want, I can e-mail all 65 of our smilies to you. :D

Back