Hello From Electric Goats

Hello there!

I am the nation of Electric Goats, we are a Civil Rights Lovefest (YES THATS GOOD, K?) :p.

Our Details:
Civil Rights: Excellent
Economy: Very Strong
Political Freedoms: Excellent

That all sounds good, anyone know where I can find out a list of how they grade your Civil rights, Economy and Political Freedoms (I've noticed things like thriving, not sure if that is better or worse)

Population: 5 million!

The United States of Electric Goats is a tiny, socially progressive nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5 million hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.

The medium-sized government is mainly concerned with Social Welfare, although Religion & Spirituality and Education are on the agenda. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 15%. A substantial private sector is led by the Pizza Delivery industry, followed by Information Technology and Uranium Mining.

Crime is moderate, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Electric Goats's national animal is the monkey, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the puerdos.

Not sure if we will be joining the United Nations.

Good to be here!

Welcome to the game and region, Goats!

If you're interesting in sticking around the region, I'd reccommend Registering to Vote, as it definitely lets you be much more involved in regional affairs.

Let me know if you ever need anything!

Thanks a lot Hersfold!

I'm going to register to vote then!

I'd like to say these forums are very cool (I saw the thread, you made them :p) especially the background when your writing a message :D

Back