MonkeyWooWoo Returneth

Monkey

TNPer
Hi all,

I've come back to haunt you all because I'm just weird like that .. hello to everyone I already know and hi to everyone I don't ... I'm sure I soon will! :hello: :toast:

Awww thanks guys .. you've brought a tear to my eye .. that's the last time I let IP unload the lorry! .. MY FOOT HURTS!

FL .. There can be only one .. we're just arranging the fight and the special effects to go Highlander Stylee haha

Awww thanks guys .. you've brought a tear to my eye .. that's the last time I let IP unload the lorry! .. MY FOOT HURTS!
Sheesh...well I asked you to wait opening it until I put the crate down! :lol:

I cant believe how much you managed to suck up in the dyson though :o lets hope we got all the glass out!

You thought that was a dyson ... oops it was just me with a big straw sucking up the alcohol .. the glass is a pain but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make!

It wouldn't be a welcome thread if you didn't get a good trouting.

:fishattack:

And the Monkey goes Woo...Woo... :rofl:

Welcome, welcome, dearest friend! :hug:

Stars ... nice name errr I think .. it sounds painful! Is it a hockey accident?

Hmm I seem to smell like fish .. I feel the need to retaliate!

*jumps ninja style from the balcony heading at IG* :fishattack:

Welcome back! :thumbsup:

It truly brightens my gameplay when old players return...I hope NS has not grown too unruly in your absence. :tb4:

*jumps ninja style from the balcony heading at IG* :fishattack:
*IndieGirl does a fantastically dramatic, and exact kung fu move and Monkey ends up flat on his back with a dazed look of shock and awe on his face.

*IndieGirl bows.

*IndieGirl helps him up and hugs him.

"Hi! You smell like fish! Don't you ever shower?!"

Ooooh rightie I see how it is!

*Monkey jumps ninja style in to the shower

errr is that better?

PH .. I've not been gone from NS just ... elsewhere .. that being Lemuria where I'm Minister Of Games .. hmm now do I say how great it is or will I get kicked out? hehe

Back