TNP Map Claims Thread

I'm unsure if I must be a full citizen to be eligible for the cartography, but...

My claim:
MvsTYTK.png

West of Mingchuria, East of Nierr, and Northeast of the Central Free States

May I ask for Portmantea to be removed? I'm fine with just having one little nation.

EDIT: I'll handle this myself.

Small change but could I have Tir na Andalucia shortened to Andalucia on the map? This would reflect recent changes I have made during my re-write / update of my nation's Factbook.

New Claims Map

I have added Gulliver and Nessuno and changed Tir na Andalucia.

True Sebland your claims have not been added as they conflict with existing claims.

Forum name contains a typo on the account, a fix would be greatly appreciated. :P

By which I mean, of course.

Sorry for asking (Computer broke), I'm I still on the map? (Can't load the image) Cause I have an idea for the RP for Point North, and I kinda need to make sure.

Also, I am sorry for not rping that claim yet (Even if rules are under review), I should have done it sooner, and it's my bad.

I'm afraid you were removed in an earlier update as you hadn't posted within the required time, and Bustos claimed your former area. Point North is still on the map iirc, and you're free to either claim another area or come to some sort of accommodation with him over it.

Oh, that sucks.

Yeah, I'll keep Point North, rest of the country will probably lie in some limbo/dimension area for an indefinite amount of time.

And yet again, sorry.

Hey could I change my claim to this --> http://imgur.com/YqlArrs
It's near Kannex (I claimed a bit of Kannex aswell if it's ok with him) and the islands near it + Litge Town (a Colonial relic from when True Sebland was considered a colonial superpower. Nowadays a very popular tourist destination).
Thank you

Could I claim the area between Eumenor and the 3 nations around the lake(Trinster, Tajis, and Pelhafor)? Also, expect the Point North RP in a week/2 weeks.

Thank you.

True Sebland:
Hey could I change my claim to this --> http://imgur.com/YqlArrs
It's near Kannex (I claimed a bit of Kannex aswell if it's ok with him) and the islands near it + Litge Town (a Colonial relic from when True Sebland was considered a colonial superpower. Nowadays a very popular tourist destination).
Thank you
Why do you need some of my land?

Yeah, taking land from Kannex isn't going to happen. I'll situate Sebland near or on your border, but there's no way he's getting any of your land without your permission.

I've been gone for a long, long time, but I was wondering, with the permission of the current owners, could I maybe have this land back (Republican Pacific Islands and To RPI):

GDRxkGq.png

That land is already claimed and belongs to:

Big island- Hiskjriaana
Small part of Nebula's island- The Watching Nebula

Syrixia:

Big island- Hiskjriaana
I know. I was hoping I could speak to them about it. Having islands is essential to my nation's history, and I don't see any other islands open to be claimed.

Syrixia:

Big island- Hiskjriaana
Actually the large island is claimed by Stuzemstazem. Please do not comment if you're going to be incorrect.

Well, seeing as islands are super important to my nation, do you think we could add an island chain (with one large main island) here?:

i3T7f8e.png

Edit: My apologies, it's pretty blurry. That top country is Tortoisica.

Do you think I can claim those islands near Zazumo and Vamos? Sorry I can't post an image for some reason :/

But if that's claimed i'll take that center land on the other side of Zazumo please! Unless if that's claimed to...

New Ducklands:
Do you think I can claim those islands near Zazumo and Vamos? Sorry I can't post an image for some reason :/

But if that's claimed i'll take that center land on the other side of Zazumo please! Unless if that's claimed to...
We'd love a new neighbor!

Hello

I'm pretty damn new to nation states and TNP, But my friend suggested that i should go for a place on the map. Would that be alright? i found a place quite out of the way, but there is a small boarder with Myroria.. Hope that's not too big a deal. Thank you.

i0PScod.png

I'd like to claim a small collection of islands for The Kingdom of Brirari . I'd like the section outlined in a red circle.

WAeAts0.jpg

Since I've become drastically better in RPing since I last left, I thought I should return to RP'ing here. By the way remove 'Arux'. I expected it to be removed by now because my inactivity in the region.

3W6roZx.png

Call it the Natal Republic. The reason for it's big size is because I thought, that for it's history, it used to be divided into tiny, smaller nations (i.e. Germany) but then it, similarly, became united and has a US-style federal government. Each state has it's own Provincial Gov't, but less powerful and can be overruled by the Central Government. Laws can be different into each state, but it is very rarely.

As a Citizen of The North Pacific, I veto the last proposal, of the Natal Republic.
The reason is that this land is our former member's, Kalatun's territorry. He is back, and he plans to reclaim his territorry.

Nierr, I know that asking for custom islands is usually a long shot but could I update my claim for Kalti to the following (islands in orange)?
tJhrwAX.png

Smaller number of islands and a slightly more southern location as befitting the geographical stuff I've written.

Yus, I want to be the northernmost nation. I also want more of my island, but I have no clue what I would want to do to RP it.

Nightsong:
Nierr, I know that asking for custom islands is usually a long shot but could I update my claim for Kalti to the following (islands in orange)?
tJhrwAX.png

Smaller number of islands and a slightly more southern location as befitting the geographical stuff I've written.
Does that mean you are departing your current claim? I would be more than happy to take it then if the Cartography Team accepts your new islands. Seems like people don't like me "taking" Kalatuns land.

If Nierr allows me the new claim, I am passing on my old claim to RPI due to the fact that he has come back and his entire nation is based around islands.

Back