Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Scholastinesia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Trimainia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Youre, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Repblic of Loughgash, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Loughgash, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

muller1025:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Loughgash, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Muller1025, you are already masked as a citizen. Please remember to stay active in the forums at least once every 30 days to maintain citizenship.

Stormyfrett, Myusernameisalie, Aragnatim, obiwan1001, Barbarossistan, tSRoNK, fhr2208, Trimainia, and Youre pass the Vice Delegate check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Holy Empire of Maharani pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Maharani:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Holy Empire of Maharani pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Maharani, please link your TNP nation in your forum profile. Conditional citizenship has been granted pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Neolvex, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Aulgaria, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Aulan Bailey and Soggy Bagel are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Administrative team.

Thank you both for applying, hope you enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything :yes:

Mister Masses:
Aulan Bailey and Soggy Bagel are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Administrative team.

Thank you both for applying, hope you enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything :yes:
Thank you so much!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Christian Republic of Freyford, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ofleodan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Luskainia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, leader of TNP nation of Ravon, pledge loyalty to the North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in the North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privellages. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in the North Pacific

I, leader of TNP nation of The New York Salad, pledge loyalty to the North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in the North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privellages. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in the North Pacific

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Terra Auri (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=terra_auri), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Ofleoden, Edward Windsor, Francis Green, Rach, and goldenqueen are all conditionally granted citizenship pending checks from the Vice Delegate and Administrative team.

Welcome citizens!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of America and Nato http://www.nationstates.net/nation=america_and_nato, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ferssia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, Gradea Sanguine, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Azen, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hand of Wrath, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

JetS, Gradea, and Marselesk are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks from the Vice Delegate and Administrative team.

Welcome, citizens!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Johns House, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Ofleodan, Edward Windsor, Francis Green, Rach, goldenqueen, America and Nato, JetS, Gradea, Marselesk, and Nopans pass the Vice Delegate check.

Stormyfrett, Myusernameisalie, Aragnatim, obiwan1001, Barbarossistan, tSRoNK, fhr2208, Youre, Maharani, Soggy Bagel, Aulan Bailey, Edward Windsor, Francis Green, Rach, goldenqueen, America and Nato, JetS, Gradea, Marselesk, and Nopans pass admin check and are remasked as Citizens.

Trimainia and Ofleodan provisionally fail, and should expect a PM from me shortly.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Diallus, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Trotza, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Eluvatar:
Stormyfrett, Myusernameisalie, Aragnatim, obiwan1001, Barbarossistan, tSRoNK, fhr2208, Youre, Maharani, Soggy Bagel, Aulan Bailey, Edward Windsor, Francis Green, Rach, goldenqueen, America and Nato, JetS, Gradea, Marselesk, and Nopans pass admin check and are remasked as Citizens.

Trimainia and Ofleodan provisionally fail, and should expect a PM from me shortly.
Thank you very much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back