Admin Requests

Citizen -> Resident: Former English Colony.

Please note that FEC retains her status as a security council member, because the SC is exempt from the citizenship requirement for holding office.

Administrators, I'd appreciate if if you could please remove my Minister of Home Affairs masking. I'm still a member of the cabinet through my positions as Deputy Minister of Defense and Chief of Staff as well as Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, though.

So I'd appreciate if you could give me the Deputy badge, please.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

Myroria:
Can a new embassy be opened up for Equinox and can Asy be remasked as a Foreign Envoy? Thank you!
Asy has been remasked. Is there a particular reason the current Equinox embassy cannot be used? I ask because I don't want to duplicate, and if they want a new one, then we will archive the old one. Before that happens I wanted to check.

COE:
Citizen -> Resident: Former English Colony.

Please note that FEC retains her status as a security council member, because the SC is exempt from the citizenship requirement for holding office.
:( Done. Thank you for the reminder!
Tomb:
Administrators, I'd appreciate if if you could please remove my Minister of Home Affairs masking. I'm still a member of the cabinet through my positions as Deputy Minister of Defense and Chief of Staff as well as Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, though.

So I'd appreciate if you could give me the Deputy badge, please.

Thanks,

~ Tomb
Should be all set.

quak1234:
Resident -> Former Resident : Aclistan
Thank you.
Done.

Citizen -> Resident : Mall
Resident -> Former Resident : NPNTransistor001 , Sandberg , Sorlos
Resident -> Member : Francis Green
Thank you.

quak1234:
Citizen -> Resident : Mall
Resident -> Former Resident : NPNTransistor001 , Sandberg , Sorlos
Resident -> Member : Francis Green
Thank you.
I moved Mall from Cabinet to Resident. Please let me know if this causes issues.

All others completed.

Please give Kellmachine and Killmantonian NPA masking.

In addition to that, I'd appreciate if you could please perform security checks on Right Reverend Of New Fingland, please, but do not give them NPA masking if they pass since they will need to repost their application anyways.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:

In addition to that, I'd appreciate if you could please perform security checks on Right Reverend Of New Fingland, please, but do not give them NPA masking if they pass since they will need to repost their application anyways.

Thanks,

~ Tomb
Masks updated.

See thread for admin check on Right Reverend Of New Fingland.

punk d:

Thanks,

~ Tomb
Masks updated.

See thread for admin check on Right Reverend Of New Fingland.
Thank you very much, Punk D.

I'm not sure if this is necessary or not since Flemingovia is an administrator, but please give him NPA masking/access if needed as he is admitted to the NPA.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

Citizen -> Resident : Gim , ShykKedid , Yayness Cheese Man
Citizen -> Former Resident : Abbey Anumia
Resident -> Former Resident : Opopanax
Resident -> Member : Confederation of Common Sense
Thank you.

Administrators, I'd appreciate it if you could please perform checks on bbishopjr's NPA application, please.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

quak1234:
Citizen -> Resident : Gim , ShykKedid , Yayness Cheese Man
Citizen -> Former Resident : Abbey Anumia
Resident -> Former Resident : Opopanax
Resident -> Member : Confederation of Common Sense
Thank you.
All done

flemingovia:
Administrators, I'd appreciate it if you could please perform checks on bbishopjr's NPA application, please.

Thanks,

~ Tomb
Bbishopjr looks OK to me.
Thanks! I'd appreciate it if you could please remask him as an NPA member.

flemingovia:
Gracius Maximus:
Oath of Office posted.

May I be masked as AG?

Thanks.
Done. Let me know if you have problems.
Thanks. Everything seems fine. I do notice that there are two AGs at present.

If the entire staff roster for the AG's office could be cleared that would be great. I am not sure what my hiring policies are going to just yet.

Um... Administrators, I can no longer see the Cabinet Chambers. The last I checked I was granted access to the area, and I'm still Deputy Minister of Defense and Foreign Affairs. I'd appreciate if that could be fixed please.

~ Tomb

Gracius Maximus:
flemingovia:
Gracius Maximus:
Oath of Office posted.

May I be masked as AG?

Thanks.
Done. Let me know if you have problems.
Thanks. Everything seems fine. I do notice that there are two AGs at present.

If the entire staff roster for the AG's office could be cleared that would be great. I am not sure what my hiring policies are going to just yet.
OK.
Um... Administrators, I can no longer see the Cabinet Chambers. The last I checked I was granted access to the area, and I'm still Deputy Minister of Defense and Foreign Affairs. I'd appreciate if that could be fixed please.

~ Tomb

Please direct your request to/through the Delegate.

Citizen -> Resident : Glorius
Citizen -> Former Resident : Corporal Clegg
Resident -> Former Resident : HiddenAbyss , Nag
Thank you.

quak1234:
Citizen -> Resident : Glorius
Citizen -> Former Resident : Corporal Clegg
Resident -> Former Resident : HiddenAbyss , Nag
Thank you.

Done, except Nag was in Members. Should they remain as a Member or be a Former Resident?

Hello Administrators, please perform security checks on Komper200 and Titel der Stadt. If they pass, please give them NPA masking.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

Bugger - was trying to see the update on Tomb's cabinet masking and I see it no longer....

....goes to look...

Back