Admin Requests

Bootsie:
So, um, I don't know if you guys can even help me on this one, but I'm an RP Mod, so I should be able to mod the RP sections, however, I'm not in that group. However, I believe the Cabinet Deputy mask gives more permissions than the RP Mod. Is there a way this can be resolved? If not, I'll just settle for one.

Sorry and thanks,

Boots
Could a relevant minister let us know what they want done about this?

Edit: Oh, hang on, you ARE a deputy minister. I will give you the cabinet deputy mask and see how that goes.

Edit again: I have looked at your masking and you ought to have all the permissions you need. Could another admin look at this please? You may spot something I have missed.

Please give Andrew Deputy Minister masking. He took his oath following my appointment of him as Deputy Minister of Home Affairs.

Thank you.

~ Tomb

JhonsJoe:
can I have masking to be a citizen please? I have been cleared by the speaker and forum admin.
I will look through the Citizenship Applications topic.
The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Please give Andrew Deputy Minister masking. He took his oath following my appointment of him as Deputy Minister of Home Affairs.

Thank you.

~ Tomb
Sure thing.

Citizen -> Resident : HWP
Citizen -> Former Resident : Varincia
Resident -> Former Resident : blazetyger , Charles Kensington , Ibi Dub
Resident -> Member : Unkn0wn
Darn, all we needed was for a citizen to become a member, and we would have gotten a free foot-long sub.
Next time. ;)

quak1234:
Citizen -> Resident : HWP
Citizen -> Former Resident : Varincia
Resident -> Former Resident : blazetyger , Charles Kensington , Ibi Dub
Resident -> Member : Unkn0wn
Darn, all we needed was for a citizen to become a member, and we would have gotten a free foot-long sub.
Next time. ;)
Hwp and varincia not found

All others done.

Charles Kensington was member. Remasked to former resident

Citizen -> Resident : United Europe And North America
Citizen -> Former Resident : VarincEttar
Thank you, and sorry for the wrong names earlier.

quak1234:
Citizen -> Resident : United Europe And North America
Citizen -> Former Resident : VarincEttar
Thank you, and sorry for the wrong names earlier.
Done

flemingovia:
Bootsie:
So, um, I don't know if you guys can even help me on this one, but I'm an RP Mod, so I should be able to mod the RP sections, however, I'm not in that group. However, I believe the Cabinet Deputy mask gives more permissions than the RP Mod. Is there a way this can be resolved? If not, I'll just settle for one.

Sorry and thanks,

Boots
Could a relevant minister let us know what they want done about this?

Edit: Oh, hang on, you ARE a deputy minister. I will give you the cabinet deputy mask and see how that goes.

Edit again: I have looked at your masking and you ought to have all the permissions you need. Could another admin look at this please? You may spot something I have missed.

Looked at this, instead I've given Bootsie the RolePlay Moderator mask. That is what the moderation powers are attached to. Cabinet Deputy mask doesn't assign any privileges, so I'd think RP Moderator is the one you want.

Per my standing as an RP Mod (specifically over Negotiations), I'd like to ask that the Peace Council forum under NPTO be removed, as well as its contents archived or erased (I don't know the process on that), as well as the NPTO group to be removed following this vote abolishing the Peace Council and the NPTOPF, and thus opening up the organization to the public, no longer requiring its own group.

If I do not have proper standing, just let me know, and I'll get permission from whoever does.

Thanks again!

Citizen -> Former Resident : lordstellgo , Aryvirc
Citizen -> Resident : Dolphis , Empire Ceasar , Stubbins , Clahd
Resident -> Member : JetS
Resident -> Former Resident : Swetopia
Thank you.

quak1234:
Citizen -> Former Resident : lordstellgo , Aryvirc
Citizen -> Resident : Dolphis , Empire Ceasar , Stubbins , Clahd
Resident -> Member : JetS
Resident -> Former Resident : Swetopia
Thank you.
done

Can I get a subforum created in The Lounge named Worldbuilding Convention?

Can Plembobria be granted mod powers over the Cartography forum?

Back