TNP Map Claims Thread

Map update #24

Added: Slokobafia

Removed (Inactivity): Tenebritia & Olumia

Notes:
I will not add Hobbsburg or Axla until they decide what they want to do. Since its Hobbsburg's first claim he gets priority.

I am not touching Rhuvanland with a 10 foot poll at the moment until something is decided by Syrixia and there is an internal map staff ruling on it.

Demescia. There is nothing of your former claim. It is entirely within New Haven America, New Sekai and Norway XXVIII.

Nations in danger of loosing their claims due to inactivity (and their days till threshold is reached) - Libertarianland & Mardainia (1), Archegnum (6), Egalotir & New Assen (10)

Nierr:
^

Madjack asked you to justify how your navy found undiscovered and completely uninhabited islands 1,000 kms from the coastline of another nation in the modern era when the largest island is the size of Costa Rica and in the tropical zone.
And also how your nation (the 28th largest) can secure these and settle them when they are ~45% as large as your homeland and more then 3,000 kms away. (In reference 3,000 kms is roughly the distance between the middle of Japan and the middle of the Phillipines while 1,000 kms is the roughly the distance between the middle of Japan and the middle of South Korea)

Lord Lore:
Nierr:
^

Madjack asked you to justify how your navy found undiscovered and completely uninhabited islands 1,000 kms from the coastline of another nation in the modern era when the largest island is the size of Costa Rica and in the tropical zone.
And also how your nation (the 28th largest) can secure these and settle them when they are ~45% as large as your homeland and more then 3,000 kms away. (In reference 3,000 kms is roughly the distance between the middle of Japan and the middle of the Phillipines while 1,000 kms is the roughly the distance between the middle of Japan and the middle of South Korea)
OK forget about the islands then. :D (i get your point and i admit it is a quite shitty expansion)
I will wait for the new continent and make a better and more detailed expansion there. :D
Anyway thanks for your time and stuff.
[me]

Hello! I would like to claim a location on the map, and hereby submit an image for consideration by the Cartography team. I understand that you would prefer the border to be done in white, though I hope this will do.
qUY9tYB.png

http://imgur.com/qUY9tYB

19chickens:
Hello! I would like to claim a location on the map, and hereby submit an image for consideration by the Cartography team. I understand that you would prefer the border to be done in white, though I hope this will do.
qUY9tYB.png

http://imgur.com/qUY9tYB
Well, it looks like I'll have to find another new location for Rhuvanland.

(Unless he decides to move it due to Rhuvanland, but I doubt he will...)

Notice

From this point on. I will not deal with any claims in which the image has been compressed or stretched. You can cut the image, you can copy part of it. I dont care about that but stretching and compressing make my job hell of getting the claim onto the xcf. I will not speak for Madjack but I am just not dealing pixelated, stretched and compressed images anymore.

Update number 25

Added: Hobbsburg, Axla, United Llamas

Removed: Libertarianland & Mardainia'

Notes:

Claims not added - Giqvista (That area is already earmarked for an RP expansion by Ceretis) & Bluezone/Rhuvanland (Under review by Cartographer Belschaft due to conflict)

Nations close to removal: 5 Days - Archegnum; 9 Days Egalotir & New Assen; 10 Days Tronkandal & Dumont

55.54% of all land is now claimed

I apologise for the conflicting claims, but that was the only piece of mountainous coastal terrain on the entire map, both of which are key features of Bluezone's history.
EDIT: There was a war, and Bluezone was on the coast and the other country was in the mountains. Bluezone won.

Bluezone, I'd just like to point out for you that there are two other mountainous coast areas, that happen to be near very powerful nations like Kalti and the Republican Pacific Islands. If anything the ones I have found are closer to the coast than Rhuvanland's. Perhaps if you wanted your land to be big too, you could claim a bit of the surrounding area that isn't claimed already, but that's your choice to make. Anyways, here's a presentation of what I've found:

presentation.png
Anyways, now to why I actually made this post. After some discussion, I have resolved to have Rhuvanland be split into the conservative West and the liberal East. Here are two versions of the updated claim.

rhuvdiv.png
rhuvdiv.png

Sincerely,

Syrixia :)

19chickens:
Syrixia, thank you. I now have an alternate location for Bluezone that all parties should be able to agree to.
7yQ0Qia.png
Please upload an image that is not compressed to hell and back. As I said a few posts up I will not deal with images that are compressed or stretched.

If it pleases the map gods, I'd like to make this claim for "Hardish Bay Colony" for Plembobria. I can post a history if necessary. But I'm going to do some RPing regarding a protests regarding representation, maybe a revolution. Just some serious matters that the DU can sink its teeth into.

hardishclaim.png

plembobria:
If it pleases the map gods, I'd like to make this claim for "Hardish Bay Colony" for Plembobria. I can post a history if necessary. But I'm going to do some RPing regarding a protests regarding representation, maybe a revolution. Just some serious matters that the DU can sink its teeth into.

hardishclaim.png
Yeah we are going to need some history behind this. Especially how this tiny colony managed to survive while its most immediate neighbor has a history of rapid expansionism (under the Talan Federation and Andulan Republic) and over the last ~60 years has gone through two civil wars and countless rebellions and border skirmishes.

Lord Lore:
plembobria:

hardishclaim.png
Yeah we are going to need some history behind this. Especially how this tiny colony managed to survive while its most immediate neighbor has a history of rapid expansionism (under the Talan Federation and Andulan Republic) and over the last ~60 years has gone through two civil wars and countless rebellions and border skirmishes.
Oh dear! Pardon the threadjack, but would you mind collaborating on the history then? We can work it out elsewhere on the forum or I can move the colony. PM me if you're interested.

Have you guys been downloading the images I post by right clicking and then clicking "Save Image As"? if so. Stop it, you are downloading a shrunken version of the image. There is that big blue DOWNLOAD button in the top right corner that downloads the original file.

There is a level of common sense here. If at the top of the page it lists the file name as "Lore TNP Map 25.png" you should realize you are not downloading the right one when you download a file named "fJXBbSVoPdQkfTNeZqM-5y7U9kNF1iFWaG08Hx4sGKukZlU5L8YNP0spaRl9CuXYogUMqHeWgCq443Y0JNQhOQ.png"

I know that I have to RP the extension before it is formally added, but can you please reserve this claim for me?
vkj8NCZ.png

The area in deep blue, please.

Nebula:
I know that I have to RP the extension before it is formally added, but can you please reserve this claim for me?
ZoHXQet.png
That entire island has already been claimed by Hobbsburg...

The 26th Map update.

Added: Tristiania, Giqvista, Rhuvanland, BlueZone

Removed: True Sebland

Notes:

True Sebland asked to be removed.

Candidates for Removal
Egalotir & New Assen - 3 Days
Tronkandal & Dumon - 4 Days
New Haven America - 7 Days
Yaraennus & Alamo - 11 Days
Tlacopantec - 13 Days

There's a small island on the west of my nation's claim, could I unclaim this but still keep it on the map despite it being a 'custom island'?

I would like to edit my claim as such to reduce the size of NPTO HQ and clean up the look of Guslantis:

gusmap.png

Hi there. I finally got around to doing this port swap thing I did with Nebula about a month ago, but completely forgot. Here's the link to the RP, which was my expansion: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7368627/1/#post8208170
Port for Nebula:
LvUgXdB.png
Port for Xentherida:
eL5helm.png
And no, before you ask, I did not stretch nor compress them. I had the downloaded map (not "Save Image As"), and simply cut out the areas I wanted.

Back