Discord
TrialByDance#0419
syrixiaclaim.png

Submitted claim; cartographer approved.​

Nation: The Most Serene Republic of Syrixia, or just Syrixia

Head of Government: Alfred Nursson

Appointed DU Representative: Masaqo Kulientri

Economy: Strong

Regional Positions: Acting Deputy Chairman of the NPTO, Aspiring Cartography Team Member, (Applying soon) NPA Soldier

Civil Rights: Good

Political Freedoms: Excellent

OATH:​
I, Alfred Nursson, swear to promote the ideals of peace, freedom and progress among the other nations of the North Pacific and beyond. By joining the Democratic Union, I understand our role to the region, and will act in such a way that will only benefit its future. I vow to stomp out the seeds of evil that only serve to restrict the values that the North Pacific treasures, and will weed out these seed in the hope that one day our proud virtues can grow prosperously.

Sincerely,
Alfred Nursson, Prime Minister of Syrixia

I am happy to sign off on this. I feel that Syrixia is being less militaristic. I would thank the other DU nations to allow him to move on from his past and embrace the new opportunities of this community.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

(OOC: Besides, I was a Noob back then, I didn't know there was more to it than war, lol. There's much more to it.)

Anyone else, thoughts?

I must say that Syrixia has come a long way from a few months ago. I feel that Syrixia is more mature than before; his nation reflecting that. His constant determination to be apart of the Democratic Union is something I feel we can all learn from. I support his admission into the DU.

Thanks. I appreciate your support. I am very determined in entering the Democratic Union, heck, I changed my government to get in!

Also, saying that my determination is something we can all learn from is deeply humbling. Thank you so much. :D

Since the absence of Chairman Scandigrad, I ask for the deputy Chairman to prepare for the voting of Syrixia's admission to the DU.

McM hasn't been exactly active either. This...is a problem.

Perhaps we could PM them?

dmb615:
Since the absence of Chairman Scandigrad, I ask for the deputy Chairman to prepare for the voting of Syrixia's admission to the DU.
There is no vote, since all that needs to happen is obtain 20% of the DU's signatures, as well as that of the chairman. The first condition has yet to be reached, considering Syrixia only has 3 signatures, which is 3/16 (I think). That's 18%.

Scandigrad:
dmb615:
There is no vote, since all that needs to happen is obtain 20% of the DU's signatures, as well as that of the chairman. The first condition has yet to be reached, considering Syrixia only has 3 signatures, which is 3/16 (I think). That's 18%.
(40% which is 7/16, 20% is for Observer)

Scandigrad, while you're chairman, you're a member too. Where do you weigh in?

Thanks! That's five signatures, I think; and if 4 signatures is over 20% that means we only need 1 more signature to break the 40% threshold!

So excited :D

I'm not sure what to make of that. Is that an endorsement? (If it's not no mean responses from anyone plox)

Back