Regional Assembly Membership Applications

monsovila is conditionally admitted into the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice-Delegate and the Admin Team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of QuasiUtopia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Lol I almost forgot :(

monsovila and QuasiUtopia is admitted into the Regional Assembly, welcome! Admins, please remask, thanks.

I The leader of The North Pacific nation of Trevelvos. Pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation vote in The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose privileges. In this maner, I petition The Speaker For Membership in regional assembly of The North Pacific.

I The leader of The North Pacific nation of Trevelvos. Pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation vote in The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose privileges. In this maner, I petition The Speaker For Membership in regional assembly of The North Pacific.

Rejected. Please post the oath in its entirety.

Lord Nwahs:

Rejected. Please post the oath in its entirety.
No apparent security issues should they come back with the full oath.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Jamie Anumia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Jamie Anumia is conditionally admitted into the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Admin team and the Vice-Delegate.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Scandigrad, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ainin IV, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Scandigrad and Ainin is conditionally admitted into the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Admin team and the Vice-Delegate.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of "Auralia in the North Pacific", pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I'm pretty sure quotation marks are invalid in nation names? It's kind of obvious anyway.

Auralia is conditionally admitted into the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Admin team and the Vice-Delegate.

I hope you're looking, McM ;)

Auralia, Jamie, Scandigrad, and Ainin, are admitted into the Regional Assembly. Welcome! Admins, please remask. :)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Stovilium, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Stovilium:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Stovilium, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
Checks fine :)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Democratic Republic of Stuzemstazem, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Stuzemstazem

Stovilium and JhonsJoe are conditionally admitted into the Regional Assembly, pending checks by the Admin team and (for JhonsJoe) the Vice-Delegate.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The New World Oceania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges.
In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Lord Nwahs:
Former English Colony:
Stovilium and JhonsJoe have been added
I'm loving this automatic-join policy ;)

If you conditionally admit someone, we add them when the checks are made by both VD and Admin. It isn't really a new thing :P

New World Oceania:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The New World Oceania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges.
In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Checks fine.

New World Oceania:
Would totally not accept in. Nobody likes poems :rofl:

JKJK.

New World Oceania is conditionally admitted into the Regional Assembly pending security check by the Vice-Delegate.

Lord Nwahs:
New World Oceania:
Would totally not accept in. Nobody likes poems :rofl:

JKJK.

New World Oceania is conditionally admitted into the Regional Assembly pending security check by the Vice-Delegate.
Good by me

Ok, let's do this again now I'm not traveling, shall we?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Separatist Peoples, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

SP is conditionally admitted into the Regional Assembly pending security check by the Vice-Delegate.

Staceys Mom
JohnnyandtheContusions (WA nation)
--more popularly known as Kenny or Omigodtheykilledkenny. (Boricuastan is my nation in IDU, the region I originally registered here to represent.)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Staceys Mom, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, Emperor Senlok II, Protector of the Archipelago, Defender of the Syrixian people, Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, and Supreme Overlord of all Syrixia, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Syrixia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the esteemed Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Sincerely, HIH Emperor Senlok II of Syrixia

God the formatting.

boricuastan is conditionally admitted into the Regional Assembly pending security check by the Admin Team and Vice-Delegate.

TheEmpireOfSyrixia's application is denied for excessive modification to the oath. Other than modifying your own name or title or whatever (as indicated in the "the leader" section) and adding your nation name appropriately, I'm not going to accept any other modification to the oath. Praising me as being "esteemed" is a bit too much.

Back