Admin Requests

Punk D has resigned from the Regional Assembly and his TNP nation has left the region, he should be remasked as a member.

The TNP nations of Tim, Orbetronia and Nierr has Ceased-to-Exist, they should be remasked as former citizens.

The Ninety-Nine Percent, Pkalein and KristovVon have failed to log onto the forum in the last 30 days, they should be remasked as citizens.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Punk D has resigned from the Regional Assembly and his TNP nation has left the region, he should be remasked as a member.
Punk D is an administrator, and although I'm not totally au fait with zetaboards, he should probably not be remasked as a member unless that's the consensus of TNP's s13 staff.

Treize_Dreizehn's TNP nation has Ceased-to-Exist, he should be remasked as a former citizen.

Nonsensical, Pangaea and sayuri have each failed to log onto the forum in the last 30 days, they should be remasked as citizens.

EDIT: Also, Alloscanna should be remasked as a RA member, and a number of other applicants to the Assembly await security checks.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Treize_Dreizehn's TNP nation has Ceased-to-Exist, he should be remasked as a former citizen.

Nonsensical, Pangaea and sayuri have each failed to log onto the forum in the last 30 days, they should be remasked as citizens.

EDIT: Also, Alloscanna should be remasked as a RA member, and a number of other applicants to the Assembly await security checks.

For the record, I switched the declared nation a bit ago(when exactly I'm not sure). I did restore dueling cardsharps and switched it back though last night.

The nation I used while Dueling Cardsharps was CTE'd is here. Sev should be able to confirm he gave it to me this week to use for this very purpose, before anyone asks.

Treize_Dreizehn:
Zyvetskistaahn:

For the record, I switched the declared nation a bit ago(when exactly I'm not sure). I did restore dueling cardsharps and switched it back though last night.

The nation I used while Dueling Cardsharps was CTE'd is here. Sev should be able to confirm he gave it to me this week to use for this very purpose, before anyone asks.
Hmmm.

According to the thread where you are supposed to update with any changes to your TNP nation: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6924111/9/#new

I don't see any posts from TD saying he changed his main nation to anything else.

But I am not an admin or speaker so I guess my opinion doesnt matter...

Just figured admins would like to look it over. Whateves. Glad to see dueling cardsharps back in the region :)

PaulWallLibertarian42:
Treize_Dreizehn:
Zyvetskistaahn:

Hmmm.

According to the thread where you are supposed to update with any changes to your TNP nation: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6924111/9/#new

I don't see any posts from TD saying he changed his main nation to anything else.

But I am not an admin or speaker so I guess my opinion doesnt matter...

Just figured admins would like to look it over. Whateves. Glad to see dueling cardsharps back in the region :)
Yeah. You don't HAVE to post it there. You just need to if you want to avoid a mistake (hence the "may"). Luckily I caught this one before it was carried out.

Can you:

1) mask The Democratic Republic of Tomb as Minister, and make him leader of the Home Affairs joinable group;
2) remove Democratic Donkeys from leader of the Home Affairs joinable group, and remove any Minister-specific permissions he has;
3) update the government page to have Tomb as Minister of Home Affairs.

Thanks.

I would like to request a new archive subforum, titled something along the lines of "Declassified Justice Archive". I would also like either an autotool to move threads there from the Private Justice Archive and the Private Conference Room, or for the Chief Justice mask to have the power to move threads directly from the private archive into the declassified archive.

Thanks!

The Olympian and AgZarp have each failed to log onto the forum in the last 30 days, they should be remasked as citizens.

Chester Pearson's TNP nation has left the region, he should be remasked as a member.

Chasmanthe:
Zyvetskistaahn:
Punk D is an administrator, and although I'm not totally au fait with zetaboards, he should probably not be remasked as a member unless that's the consensus of TNP's s13 staff.
Just seeing this. Um, I made 2 posts to update my member nation and state my intent to resign from the RA effective 7/31 and become a citizen.

Please check the docs under registered citizens. My base mask should be citizen not member.

6 hours prior to Zyvet's post I updated my TNP nation:

http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=8155808&t=6860216

I also made note of my intent to resign on July 8:
http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=8150156&t=6924111

I then bumped that notice on Aug 3:
http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=8155201&t=6924111

When my nation, Punk D, left the region I replaced with another nation and also made a note of the switch. I want to ensure that the rolls reflect I am a citizen and not a non-member of TNP's citizenry.

Punk, the Speaker's Office doesn't track Registered Citizens, so I'm guessing Zyvet only saw the latter two and thought you meant your original nation was remaining the same.

His comment doesn't indicate that he saw the earlier two. Had he, he would not referenced that my nation had left the region (Aug 7) but that I had resigned effective 8/1.

Either way - who tracks registered citizens from a government standpoint?

Zyvet and r3n's maskings are done. Forum creation is not done.

Citizens are actually kept track of (somewhat) on the RA spreadsheet. For the rest, I've gone thru and verified their nations twice before, I think once with CoE and once with Zyvet.

SillyString:
I would like to request a new archive subforum, titled something along the lines of "Declassified Justice Archive". I would also like either an autotool to move threads there from the Private Justice Archive and the Private Conference Room, or for the Chief Justice mask to have the power to move threads directly from the private archive into the declassified archive.

Thanks!
This is done. I have made two separate autotools - one for the conference room and one for the private archive. Let me know if there is a problem. I think you should be able to use them.

Thank you, dearest!

Eras: RA members who resign are often tracked temporarily, but the thread to update nation may or may not be regularly checked - Zyvet would have to weigh in on that. Newly declared registered citizens are not added to the Speaker's spreadsheet.

So if Punk resigned from the RA and then posted a nation update in the registered citizens thread, that would be very easy for the Speaker's Office to miss. He would be recognized as a registered citizen from the resignation, but the post to change nations might not have been seen, and his registered citizen status would then have expired when the original, RA nation left the region.

This is guessing, though, based on my own time as deputy speaker. I'm sure Zyvet can say for certain.

Again, from the speaker's words he did not see the resignation posts. It just doesn't follow that he did from his comments and date of his comments.

in my resignation, i stated my desire to remain a citizen. However, i didn't follow the protocol until 8/7 6 hours before the post from the speaker. The Speaker certainly keeps abreast of nations coming and going from TNP otherwise he would have not seen my exit from the region. But when I exited or shortly thereafter I pushed another nation into the region. I think if the Speaker's office checks the register citizens thread and/or looks at the RA membership update thread that would assist in not having situations like this.

I didn't create a thread within the RA area because there are threads that exist to do this type of thing.

EDIT: My TNP nation changed the same day that my former nation left the region. so it did remain the same until I left the region. At that point I changed my TNP nation. I believe both those updates were not seen by the Speaker's office. For me the question is not whether the Speaker's office saw either of those updates - they did not - but what can we do to ensure that updates of this nature are seen so we avoid people getting unmasked who are not admins on this board. If the Speaker's office is not responsible for the citizen registry, some governmental authority should be, imo.

punk d:
The Speaker certainly keeps abreast of nations coming and going from TNP otherwise he would have not seen my exit from the region. But when I exited or shortly thereafter I pushed another nation into the region.
There's an automatic tool that flags when anybody's registered TNP nation is not in the region. :)

Sorry, mcmuffins. <3

In the Archives forum, between the forums labeled "Legal Records" and "Miscellaneous Archives", I see a blankity blank forum that is suffering from the ZB bug. Due to the nature of archive forums, there is no way to access it from any higher levels (unlike the Mod HQ forum, which can be accessed from the "subforums" link to it on the main page).

Please could an admin tell me what this is, and give a link to it perhaps? Even better would be if the bug could somehow be fixed for this forum... :unsure:

Oh. Maybe my mask should not be able to see it at all?

I know r3n can see it too, but has the same issue of it being blankity blank.

Perhaps a glitch then, but the original location of that forum was an admin-only area so if all mods can see it, i'm not sure if that was the intent.

Hello Administrators.

Administrators, I would appreciate if you can please remask Andrew as a Deputy Minister for the Ministry of Home Affairs. He has taken his oath right here.

In addition to that, I would appreciate if you can remove any mod powers or any Deputy remasking that Lajikstan has in the Home Affairs ministry. So that way, the Home Affairs Ministry will only have 2 deputies, PaulWallLibertarian42 and Andrew.

Thank you for your help in forwards,

~Tomb

Back