RolePlay Moderator
-
Deputy Speaker
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
You have been declared Delete-on-Sight due to your continued rules violations and failure to change your behaviour. You are no longer welcome on NationStates, and any nations you create will be deleted.

Looks like that's me gone. Eh, it was nice while it lasted.

I have a long history with moderation but over the past few months I've criticised them in their responses to concerned roleplayers when questioned about military gameplay.

I've also been a general pest and pointed out several of their high profile 'mistakes' (that they refused to a. apologise for and/or b. correct) such as when a moderator announced that calling someone an asshole was ok if they were 'objectively an asshole' and much more seriously, doing nothing when confronted with evidence that there was a poster in NSG who had abused children.

The final straw for them was me calling military gameplay self fellatio and legalised trolling, which is, objectively, at least 50% correct.

Nierr:
I have a long history with moderation but over the past few months I've criticised them in their responses to concerned roleplayers when questioned about military gameplay.

I've also been a general pest and pointed out several of their high profile 'mistakes' (that they refused to a. apologise for and/or b. correct) such as when a moderator announced that calling someone an asshole was ok if they were 'objectively an asshole' and much more seriously, doing nothing when confronted with evidence that there was a poster in NSG who had abused children.

The final straw for them was me calling military gameplay self fellatio and legalised trolling, which is, objectively, at least 50% correct.
You would actually be 99.44% correct.

See what happens when an oligarchy takes over a forum?
f1mdv.jpg
:lol: :P

I have not been much involved in the NS world for some years now, beyond keeping my nations alive.

I hope you do not feel that being DOS in the game side of things means that you cannot be involved in the forum.

Nierr,

Thank you so much for all that you have contributed and for playing with us.
You have always done a great job with our regional map as our cartographer.
Thank you, again.

Best of wishes,

~Tomb

flemingovia:
I have not been much involved in the NS world for some years now, beyond keeping my nations alive.

I hope you do not feel that being DOS in the game side of things means that you cannot be involved in the forum.
I do have to agree with you, Flem.

I rarely, if ever, get on the official NS forum because of the peculiar 'sensibilities' there. Frankly, I think what Nierr/Madjack did was not anywhere near anything that deserved that level of moderator actions. And frankly, what Nierr said was essentially correct.

Back