Foreign Envoys

Nation: For Greater Glory
Region: The New Inquisition

NOTE: Sorry, but I mistakenly applied for citizenship yesterday and put "diplomat" in the nation field as I was used to regions that didn't want diplomats to have puppets in their region. Sorry if this caused you any extra work. I didn't see this thread.

Gun Nutty Buddies

Nation: The Grand Royal Republic of King Avalon
Region: British Isles

-William V. Avalon
British Isles Minister for the Department of Culture, Media, and Sport

Nation: Literatura
Region: Kantrias

By the way, when I registered here the completion page noted I would receive an email to confirm my registration, but I never received it.

Nation: The Empire of Vys

Region: Wintreath

Apologies for not applying here earlier. I hadn't spent enough time here to notice. :P You'll note I'm replacing Foreign Envoy Etreo, as he had to resign several of his positions some months ago.

Nation:Universal Triumvirate Embassy
Region: The North Pacific

I am an ambassador from a non-NationStates government simulation
Wiki at:http://universaltriumvirate.wikia.com/
Actual government forum (requires sign up to access): uteb.boards.net

I look forward to a thriving diplomatic relationship between TNP and the Universal Triumvirate!

Nation: Bodegraven
Region: Global Right Alliance

I am the new Foreign Affairs Minister of the GRA and am here to express my sincere wish of continued contact between our regions, and that the results may be fruitful for all our citizens.

Universal Triumvirate Embassy:
Nation:Universal Triumvirate Embassy
Region: The North Pacific

I am an ambassador from a non-NationStates government simulation
Wiki at:http://universaltriumvirate.wikia.com/
Actual government forum (requires sign up to access): uteb.boards.net

I look forward to a thriving diplomatic relationship between TNP and the Universal Triumvirate!

Masked as Envoy on instruction from r3n.

Taco Cat:
Nation: Shinsei Buritania Teikoku
Region: British Isles

angusp:
Nation: Bodegraven
Region: Global Right Alliance

I am the new Foreign Affairs Minister of the GRA and am here to express my sincere wish of continued contact between our regions, and that the results may be fruitful for all our citizens.

Also masked on request of r3n.

Gbendicion,from the Land of Kings and Emperors,i will act as an ambassador.Pls reply

Excuse sir.But where do we post happenings or messages coming from the LKE for your reading? Do we have a forum of our own here?

Nation: Tancerlo
Region: Albion

Thought I might as well get proper foreign masking. Makes me seem slightly less lurky. :ph34r:

Back