[Private] Trolling in the Court Room

Romanoffia

Garde à l'eau!
OK, I've had about more than enough shit I can take from Mall and TD trolling the Jal Trial thread.

I am going to remove them from the Court Room and appoint a defence team for JAL as these two jokers are simply beeing trolling assholes and I'm not going to put up with it anymore.

I agree the defense counsel is disrupting the case and I have no problem with the Court holding them in contempt and at least temporarily removing them from the Courtroom. At this point, though, I'm concerned with the legal consequences of replacing counsel altogether. I just want to make sure we're all on the same page about this.

On the other hand, I could play the same game they are playing and make them really look like the assholes they are.

That little schmuck Mall keeps filing requests for review with the intent of disrupting the trial. I am going to reject them all as the Presiding Justice and final word on what is and is not relevant to the trial.

That's fine, and it's your call, but it's something the Court is going to have to deal with one way or another, if not during our term then during the next.

EDIT: To clarify my concerns: removing counsel and proceeding with trial will almost certainly result in a request for review on the legality of removing counsel altogether. And if this has already gone to trial and the request for review goes through then this case cannot be retried (double jeopardy).

Mall keeps trying to interfere with due process and the trial itself by constantly filing 'requests for review' in which he wants the Court as a whole to override the Presiding Justice's decisions, which, of course the court as a whole cannot do as it would be prejudicial and a violation of due process.

Mall thinks he can make up the rules and try to blackmail the Presiding Justice into doing what he wants.

At this point, I'm almost on the verge of filing charges of attempted fraud against Mall and TD in terms of trying to violate due process.

I am automatically rejecting all of his 'requests for review' if they pertain to this trial. I've already denied the same exact request several times in one thread and have locked the thread.

If he wants to be an asshole, I can be a bigger asshole. :lol:

If you file any kind of criminal charges against the defense team, you basically will have to recuse yourself. >_>

That will likely occur only after the trial and one of you guys will have to handle that anyway. :P

But never mind, watch what is going to happen next when I run out the pre-trial clock and when they explode as a result. :D

I assure you, they will go ballistic and catch the attention of the Admins. :lol:

Back