Admin Requests

Poking around on the Zetaboards support forum, I'm seeing some references to a bug wherein if a user can't see all of the subforums of a given subforum, it appears blank. Perhaps it's the forum for the joinable group within the home affairs forum that's causing the trouble.

EDIT: http://if.invisionfree.com/topic/5184752/1/ That's the support thread I was looking at. Although that was a top-level forum. Also, nothing so far explains what all those faux moderators are doing there.

So when I'm a guest I couldn't even see that the topic I made in Home Affairs existed from Delegate's Gov't. But if I went directly to the Home Affairs forum the thread was there. I give up. >_>

The people listed seem to be completely random. I made the delegate group a moderator and it shows up fine when I'm logged in but the random list when a guest.

Can someone remove my Cabinet masking and restore my RA Masking? I'm no longer cabinet. Thanks ^^

Probably need to carefully look at the forum permissions and features for that area in the ACP, and see if everything is the way it is expected. If that doesn't solve the problem, then we admin wlll have to have to put on our collective thinking caps and see if we can think of ways to address it. (Ator, where are you?)

I have a few more requests. Can you please:

1) Create the joinable group "Culture". It should be invite-only. Its leaders should be myself and Lord Nwahs.
2) Create one new forum inside the Culture forum: Culture Headquarters. This new forum should be visible only to those in the Culture joinable group.
3) Make the "WA Corps" group invite-only, and give their leaders power to add members. Add myself to this group's leaders.
4) Add COE to the leaders for the Communications group.
5) Add Democratic Donkeys to the leaders for the Home Affairs group.
6) Give Cabinet access to COE, Lord Nwahs, Democratic Donkeys, and Gladio.
7) Remove Cabinet access from Lord Ravenclaw, Blue Wolf, and Kiwi.
8) Give Global Mods, WA Delegate, and Ministers moderator powers over the following forums: Home Affairs, Integration Headquarters, Newsroom, Editor's Desk, Culture Headquarters.
9) Update the Government page as follows:

-Deputy Speakers: remove Lord Nwahs.
-Delegate: change to r3naissanc3r.
-Ministers: apply the following changes:

Home Affairs: Democratic Donkeys
Foreign Affairs: mcmasterdonia
World Assembly Affairs: Abacathea
Communications: Crushing Our Enemies
Defense: Gladio
Culture: Lord Nwahs

-Vice Delegate: change to Abacathea.
-Security Council: add r3naissanc3r, remove Lennart.

Thanks a lot!

Cabinet access will be granted once oaths are taken by all members. I have granted it to COE so far.

The other requests are done. I am updating the Govt page now.

I would like to ask to create a test account on the forum. I want to be able to experience the forum from the point of view of a new registrant so my Ministry can make adjustments to make the forum easier to join and navigate.

Also, could an admin check PaulWall's masking? There is a private discussion area in the Home Affairs subforum that he cannot access. I would really like it if he could. Thank you. :)

Democratic Donkeys:
Also, could an admin check PaulWall's masking? There is a private discussion area in the Home Affairs subforum that he cannot access. I would really like it if he could. Thank you. :)
Its set to global mod delegate and cabinet only.

Maybe do like what was done for me for the ra indivdual modding (and apparently abacathea in the wa affairs forum) thx.

There is a joinable group for that forum. You'll have to ask r3n to give you access as he is the only leader atm. I'll add DD as a leader and he can invite you ;)

Edit - he already was a leader. He'll have to invite you for you to access it.

I think it would be fine for you to make one. Or you could just log out and view the forum as a guest! :P

We can always delete the test account afterwards. Just don't give it a stupid password!

DD should already have that access as a Global Mod. Or maybe the better question is what Cabinet area are we talking about.

(Seems to me the Global Mods should have had access to some areas that they don't and 'm not sure why that is. So the admin may need to adjust those.)

That's the sort of area the Global Mods should be able to access in case their global mod powers are needed (and admin have mod powers where global mods do.) So I will fix that right now. But a review of some of the other areas will need to be discussed since in theory there should only be a few areas at most inaccessible to global mods or to admins.

flemingovia:
PaulWallLibertarian42:
Admins! Jamie has missed 4 legislative votes and have not voted in the Regional Assembly in the past 20 days and therefor should have RA Masking removed for inactivity. Thank you.
Done
Any reason I was re-masked as former citizen? Last time I checked, I still have a nation in the region.

From the main forum through the Communications subforum, I am able to see titles of threads in the Editor's Desk. I cannot see the titles from the Newsroom subforum, nor can I view the threads themselves within the Editor's Desk.

Masking being weird? :unsure:

Asta:
From the main forum through the Communications subforum, I am able to see titles of threads in the Editor's Desk. I cannot see the titles from the Newsroom subforum, nor can I view the threads themselves within the Editor's Desk.

Masking being weird? :unsure:
That was done intentionally, as a solution to the forum ghosting issue reported by a few members earlier in this thread.

Can you move the Private Media forum to the Agora? It is not regulated by the Ministry of Communications, and posts there cover important government-related posts.

I followed a link from the RMB titled "delegate announces New WA voting policy" and got You do not have permission to access this topic.
Error Code: 4:2142228
Im an active participant on the forum and if *I* dont have access to it, how is s neecomer to TNP going to feel when they click it and see they dont have access either? Probably not going to want to participate in local government I know I wouldnt.

Apologies, that was my mistake. I was editing that thread inside the Cabinet and neglected to move it to the correct forum. It should be fixed now.

James' TNP nation has left the region, he should be remasked as a member.

Prosecution has not logged onto the forum in the last 30 days, they should be remasked as a citizen.

Haafingar and Hjaalmarch's TNP nation has been outside of the region for some time, although initially removed by the Delegate rather than by them, they have had a lengthy time to return it to the region and they have not, they should be remasked as a member.

Back