500 Endorsements!!

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Today I have reached 500 endorsements (dropped just under again) I hope that I will be able to continue in this trend and break my old record which was 536 endorsements.

I tried to resize the screenshot and failed, but you get the general idea.

The Vice Delegate is also at the highest level for a Vice Delegate in a very long time and is sitting at around 416 endorsements.

:ph43r: :band: :w00t: :wave: :muffin: :muffin: :muffin:

Also, relevant:

sc-alerts.png

It was only a couple of years ago that 160 endorsements was all I needed to take over the delegacy. The last time I was over 500 (about 9 years ago) I was only third in the region. Oh the things I've seen.

Anyways, enough about me. Congratulations on the milestone and keep up the good work.

I made it over 500 at the update once again. Hopefully soon I will get enough of a gap to stay above it without CTE's dropping me below.

Nah, you'd be kicked out if you ever pose a threat of couping the elected delegate :P

Come to think of it, I'm purty close to posing a threat. Or something.

@PWL42: Well, it took McM less than a year. So maybe you should work at it :P
@DD: explains why I've been getting increasingly paranoid on the train ride to Magicality City recently...

Edit: how do you find the members by no. of endorsements list on this forum again?

Good job.

If you ever need any help managing all those endorsements just send your password my way. ;)

(Note: That is what is sometimes referred to as a 'joke'. I know that such things are rare here in TNP and therefore must be clarified. I would hate to have to face criminal charges because I am attempting to subvert the Delegacy or some such nonsense. Obviously such calamities would never happen in our fair region, right?)

Back