Regional Assembly Membership Applications

Grosseschnauzer:
Membership in the Regional Assembly does not require WA membership, but you must meet the following requirements:
  • You must maintain a nation in The North Pacific; check
  • You must take an oath, promising to abide by the Constitution and Legal Code of the North Pacific; check
  • The use of a proxy server by is grounds for automatic denial.
You can view the criminal code you are promising to obey in the spoiler below: check

I, [Knute], leader of The North Pacific nation of (The United States of Knute), pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.[/code]Please note: You must provide your WA nation and any possible switchers you have. It is not sufficient to just say that they're classified. If you wish to keep your WA nation and switchers confidential contact the current registrar for WA nations.

Step 3: Participate in the region:

Most of the time, your application will be approved within a few days. When this happens, you will be placed in a usergroup that allows you to post in forums set aside for the Regional Assembly. There are very few reasons why your application would be denied, and have to do with typos. If there are questions about your application, you will be asked.

You must notify the Speaker or their designated deputy if:
  • Your TNP Member or WA Member nation changes;
  • You join the North Pacific Army or Intelligence Agencies, and your WA nation will be variable;
  • You want to resign from the Regional Assembly.
If you have any questions, ask the Speaker or their designated deputy. They will be more than happy to help you get started.

GHAUNADAUR

I, GHAUNADAUR, leader of The North Pacific nation of GHAUNADAUR, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Fronteron
WA Nation: Not available. Do not have one at this moment in time, it is subject to change, I do not have any switchers made at this time either.

I, Apollo, leader of The North Pacific nation of Fronteron, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Leader of the United States of empire North Pacific
United states of empire w/a nation

I, President Lee leader of The North Pacific nation of United States of Empire ,pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Scion Lop On
Sciongrad

I, Sciongrad, leader of The North Pacific nation of Scion Lop On, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Apologies for the delays.

Apollo, welcome to the Regional Assembly!

Sciongrad, you are conditionally approved for RA membership. Please stand by for an admin to perform a security check.

Richalpoaz, I am unable to accept your application at this time. Please see my private message in your inbox for instructions.

Biyah, we're sorry to see you go.

United States of Empire
United States of Empire

I, Richalpoaz, leader of The North Pacific nation of United States of Empire, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

United States of Empire
United States of Empire

I, Richalpoaz, leader of The North Pacific nation of United States of Empire, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Knute:
Grosseschnauzer:
Membership in the Regional Assembly does not require WA membership, but you must meet the following requirements:
  • You must maintain a nation in The North Pacific; check
  • You must take an oath, promising to abide by the Constitution and Legal Code of the North Pacific; check
  • The use of a proxy server by is grounds for automatic denial.
You can view the criminal code you are promising to obey in the spoiler below: check

I, [Knute], leader of The North Pacific nation of (The United States of Knute), pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.[/code]Please note: You must provide your WA nation and any possible switchers you have. It is not sufficient to just say that they're classified. If you wish to keep your WA nation and switchers confidential contact the current registrar for WA nations.

Step 3: Participate in the region:

Most of the time, your application will be approved within a few days. When this happens, you will be placed in a usergroup that allows you to post in forums set aside for the Regional Assembly. There are very few reasons why your application would be denied, and have to do with typos. If there are questions about your application, you will be asked.

You must notify the Speaker or their designated deputy if:
  • Your TNP Member or WA Member nation changes;
  • You join the North Pacific Army or Intelligence Agencies, and your WA nation will be variable;
  • You want to resign from the Regional Assembly.
If you have any questions, ask the Speaker or their designated deputy. They will be more than happy to help you get started.

While your application may be invalid, you do still deserve a security check:

Knute checks clean, no multi.

GHAUNADAUR:
GHAUNADAUR

I, GHAUNADAUR, leader of The North Pacific nation of GHAUNADAUR, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

GHAUNADAUR, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to log in and make a post from home. Given your use of what seems to be your employer's internet connection, we can't ensure one man one vote without that.

Selenian Empire
Selenian Empire

I, Selenian Empire, leader of The North Pacific nation of the Selenian Empire, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Selenian Empire:
Selenian Empire
Selenian Empire

I, Selenian Empire, leader of The North Pacific nation of the Selenian Empire, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Checks clean, no multi.

Windsor dc
Great Bahamas

I, Windy , leader of The North Pacific nation of Windsor dc, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Eluvatar:
Knute:
Grosseschnauzer:
GHAUNADAUR:
GHAUNADAUR

GHAUNADAUR, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to log in and make a post from home. Given your use of what seems to be your employer's internet connection, we can't ensure one man one vote without that.

I believe I have done that. If not I will do so tonight. As a norm I get home rather late and tend to spend time with the kids... not the internet... we spend way to much time together since part of my job requires I be on it for most of the day.

The Armed Republic of Pantorrum
WA Nation

I, Dillon Carter, leader of The North Pacific nation of Pantorrum, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Pantorrum:
WA Nation

I, Dillon Carter, leader of The North Pacific nation of Pantorrum, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Checks clean, no multi.

Pantorrum:
WA Nation

Denied. That nation is not in The North Pacific.

OK just to be sure. I wont get initiated since I dont get the time to post from home? Here is the skinny. During the morning hours, lunch, and before I leave I am on here. Home.. I have two kids I spend time with.. as stated not the internet. Hell I dont even facebook while at home! None the less before I digress.. I just want to know if an exception can be made since as noted I dont spend the two or three hours at home logging on to a computer. Thats down time for me. I spend 10 hours a day working on the things and really dont want to see them when I get home.

:2c:

Sergenia
Sergenia

I, Sergenian, leader of The North Pacific nation of Sergenia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

GHAUNADAUR:
OK just to be sure. I wont get initiated since I dont get the time to post from home? Here is the skinny. During the morning hours, lunch, and before I leave I am on here. Home.. I have two kids I spend time with.. as stated not the internet. Hell I dont even facebook while at home! None the less before I digress.. I just want to know if an exception can be made since as noted I dont spend the two or three hours at home logging on to a computer. Thats down time for me. I spend 10 hours a day working on the things and really dont want to see them when I get home.

I think they meant post once from home. Not sure if continuing to post from home is part of their requirement or not.

Sergenian, welcome to the RA!

Ghaunadaur, I can't speak to the IP issue, cause I'm not an admin, but I can say there are some issues with your oath. Go to the Docks and post in the Help Desk for assistance with posting the correct application.

Chasmanthe:
GHAUNADAUR:

I think they meant post once from home. Not sure if continuing to post from home is part of their requirement or not.

Chasmanthe has it. You don't need to stop logging on from your employer's, and you don't need to log on from home constantly, but we need to verify you aren't already registered.

Eluvatar:
Chasmanthe:
GHAUNADAUR:

Chasmanthe has it. You don't need to stop logging on from your employer's, and you don't need to log on from home constantly, but we need to verify you aren't already registered.
OK I have now signed in from Home. I hope this helps

Former English Colony:
GHAUNADAUR:
And now you are added to the RA. :)
...except that I never approved his application. Given the circumstances, I'll overlook the relatively minor error in his application (not listing the TNP and WA nation separately, presumably because they are the same nation) and give my retroactive approval.

GHAUNADAUR, welcome to the RA!

Crushing Our Enemies:
Former English Colony:
GHAUNADAUR:
And now you are added to the RA. :)
...except that I never approved his application. Given the circumstances, I'll overlook the relatively minor error in his application (not listing the TNP and WA nation separately, presumably because they are the same nation) and give my retroactive approval.

GHAUNADAUR, welcome to the RA!
Sorry COE :duh:

Yavanna's Grove
I don't have a WA nation

I, Yavanna, leader of The North Pacific nation of Yavanna's Grove, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Sorry :P

Yavannas Grove
I don't have a WA nation

I, Yvanna, leader of The North Pacific nation of Yavannas Grove, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Back