Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Executive Council Nominations​

arms.png

Nominations for the Executive Council Ministries are now open.

Five positions are available, with the Delegate and Vice Delegate taking an additional 2 seats forming the Executive Council.

Nominations will be open for three days and close on the 29th of January. Voting will then occur taking 4 days.

You may nominate yourself, or nominate others. Candidates must accept their nomination in this thread in order to be added to the ballot.

Members of the Judiciary and the Speaker are ineligible to run in these elections in order to prevent special elections.

Nominated:
Abbey
Alv
Madjack

Accepted:
Iro
Romanoffia
Kiwi
Alvino Castillion
Kingborough
Scandigrad
Sanctaria
Tim
Sovreignry
Mall
Eluvatar
Govindia

Declined:
Jamie
King Durk the Awesome
Windy
Gladio
Mahaj
Cormac

As an assistant prosecutor, am I eligible? I don't see why not, since the point of excluding the judiciary was because they would serve in a special election, which I would not, because I am not employed by the Court of the North Pacific nor mentioned in the Legal Code or Constitution.

If I'm eligible, consider me nominated.

Only Justices are members of the judicial branch. The office of which you are a part would technically be considered Executive, in that your office enforces the laws which the Legislative branch sets and the Judicial branch interprets.

That is to the tune of what I was thinking. Thank you for the clarification, Gaspo.

In that case, I nominate myself.

I nominate Eluvatar, Abbey, Windy, Alv, Scandigrad, Madjack, Jamie, Roman, King, Gladio, Cormac, Tim and Mahaj to get the ball rolling.

I nominate Durk and urge him to reconsider, because yolo.

I've also changed my mind (shocking, I know) and will accept my nomination.

acceptance is wise
when a friend puts you forward
to do your duty

Yes that means I accept
Edit: and yes the extra is means I was tired.

Eluvatar:
acceptance is is wise
when a friend puts you forward
to do your duty

Yes that means I accept
Instead of beating around the bush you should just be direct and say so sir.

Back