NOMINATIONS: January General Election

Cormac

TNPer
TNP Nation
Cormactopia III
Discord
Cormac#0804
This thread is for nominations for Delegate, Vice Delegate and Speaker of the Regional Assembly for the January General Election.

Nominations will open immediately and last until the 8th of January at 03:00 EST.

Following that there will be a three day period for campaigning and voting will open at 03:00 EST on the 11th of January and conclude at 03:00 EST on the 18th of January.

Individuals may self-nominate. Any candidate who is nominated by someone else must state his or her acceptance in this thread before the scheduled close of nominations in order to be considered a candidate and placed on the ballot.

Delegate:

Nominated

Blue Wolf II
Flemingovia

Accepted

King Durk the Awesome
McMasterdonia
Bokeryville

Declined

Cormac Stark
Jamie
Romanoffia

Vice Delegate:

Nominated

Accepted

KiwiTaicho
Blue Wolf II
Romanoffia
Thomas Insaniac
Eluvatar

Declined

Tim

Speaker

Nominated

Flemingovia
KiwiTaicho

Accepted

Tim
Iro
Govindia
Joshua
Crushing Our Enemies

Declined

Thanks Durk, but I decline all nominations as previously agreed before accepting the position of Election Commissioner for this election and in accordance with Section 4.2, #6 of the Legal Code.

I nominate McMasterdonia for Delegate
I nominate Tim for Vice Delegate
I nominate Flemingovia for Speaker

Ali, thank you for the nomination :tb2: , but I'm going to have to Decline. I wasn't able to manage being WA Immobile for 4 months in a previous term. I'm pretty sure I won't even last that long if I ended up as Vice Delegate again.

I will, however, accept my nomination for Speaker. Because why not?

*puts on fake handlebar mustache* I nominate-a Iro for-a the position-a of Speaker.

*takes off mustache* Thank you. I accept the nomination for Speaker.

Question, which can be removed: the legal code/consty, I forget which one, says that the next three days are designated for manifestos/campaigning. Are we 'allowed' to campaign before then?

Back