peoples empire for Council of Five

peoples empire Standing for Council of Five

Standing Up For The North Pacific Region

I have decided to write this so you may know more about my views as a candidate so:

First of all yes im New here, but since change, openness, and New ideas usually comes from one who is New and not old , I see being New as more of an advantage than a liability. I also understand the natural skepticism against some one who seeks any elected office, but rest assured I run for this positions with only the best interests of the region at heart.

I wish to join the council of five not just to give my personal advice to the delegate, but to be an active member of the council serving in any capacity needed and working for for the best interests of the TNP, I believe that openness is the best policy, even after the polls close. so if elected I will still encourage all members to continue ask me any questions they may have of me via PM or IRC.

It is True that im a member of a political party, but when advising the delegate I well never put my political parties interests above the greater good of the region or its members, who will always be the true Sovereigns of the Region. so I ask for your vote for election to the council of Five, and now in the spirit of openness I "open" this thread to any and all questions regarding my candidacy thank you.

mcmasterdonia:
Best of Luck. I agree, being new does not hinder what you could contribute to the region.
Thank you very much for your comment mcmasterdonia, im sure being relatively new yourself you can relate.

Eluvatar:
What makes The North Pacific different from other regions?
I believe one of the main reasons The North Pacific Region Differs from other regions is the sovereignty it gives its people. Mainly the concept of a voluntary legislature, and frequent Election cycles, also the ability of the Region in a time of crises to recover and not be vanquished despite the obstacles fate puts before it. I also believe it to be a testament to The North Pacific Region and its People that That this region is ranked 2nd In the Nation States World.

MY Views on What path The TNP Should Take Internationally​

I believe the TNP should work closely with like minded regions in order to preserve the principal of freedom through out the Nation states world. Militarily if necessary, but I believe diplomacy should always be the first option. I believe that when negotiating with other regions that Any Agreement should always be a two way street, meaning that we should always be open to compromise, But Any diplomatic negotiations (such as a Treaty of Alliance or Mutual Aid) that involve another region dictating terms to the TNP with out willing to accept any of our requests, in my view is not diplomacy but submission, and such so called negotiations should be terminated Immediately. I believe The TNP being ranked #1 in the nation states world in terms of Population, is a testament to the appeal of the region and its Promotion of Democratic Values both Domestically and Internationally and I believe that our Region should continue down that path. Any Further Questions regarding these views are Welcome and Encouraged.

My Views On The North Pacific Army

I see The NPA as a Great Bastion For the preservation Of Democracy And Freedom Thru-out The Nation States World. The Soldiers of the NPA are top notch In there Ability, and a Great Credit To The North Pacific Region. we should all be grateful to such Honorable Volunteers, that offer there service to This Region, and also for their preservation of Other Regions freedom and sovereignty .If Necessary I believe the NPA should be deployed to defend younger and smaller like minded regions that our under attack by radicals, such as Fascist nations that are more of a Nuisance, but have an extreme hate for anything that is different or free thinking . I also believe however that the main mission of the NPA should always be defense of the region against aggressor regions who wish to stir discord and overthrow the North Pacific Region. Any further Questions regarding these views are welcome and encouraged.

well I lost I guess im just to new and inexperienced, however I should state that experience does not necessarily denote wisdom or integrity and do to the new omnibus bill in the RA that states:"No Player may hold more than one elected office at any time. Except as provided by law, no Player may simultaneously serve as a judicial officer, a legislative officer, or an executive officer." I may soon have another chance,however either way I will continue to run for office on a principal of change and newness as I do not understand how electing the same people will change any thing in the TNP, except during "election season". Electing the same people and expecting a different result im not sure that's going to work in the long run. :tb1: it was an interesting campaign and thank you for listening.

I wouldn't take it too much to heart. This council of five election has been untested ground for all of us, and I think that has a tendency to push people towards candidates they are familiar with. And unfortunately you were up against at least 4 TNP / NS long termers.

On the bright side, at least this frees you up for the monthly special elections we have for associate justices.

I'm disappointed that you were not successful in your campaign for a council of five seat. Don't give up, and keep trying like you say you will, and you will achieve what you want.

Eluvatar:
I will be leaning heavily on the Councillors to have Deputies, and hope you are interested in such a role.
yes I would be interested and would be happy to serve in a deputy position if the Councillors are willing.

Thank you Namyeknom and mcmasterdonia for your thoughtful posts. I guess I was just frustrated last night, But I will not give up and keep fighting for my principals. I suppose with so many popular long serving candidates I was just the odd man out. but I hold no real resentment to them and congratulate everybody who won this election.

Back