Salutations

Greetings, everyone. I'm collettiquette. I used to spend most of my time playing NationStates, and have a large amount of puppets and half-finished projects lying around. Most of the regions I used to spend a lot of time in were Democratium, La Mafia, and Europeia, under a variety of pseudonyms.

Its been some time since then, (several years), and I am back under a new nation with a fresh start. I've always admired the feeder regions for their center stage on the NS playing field and I wanted to give them a shot. After poking around a few of the larger regions, I decidedly landed here, The North Pacific.

Please, how are you, what events are going on here, and how can I become involved?

Hi Collettiquette. Welcome to The North Pacific, I'm sure you have picked the right feeder region for you.

We have just recently had elections, with the new Delegate Eluvatar (Zemnaya Svoboda) winning. His first act was to start Council of 5 elections, which will elect the 5 nations who will form the cabinet of The North Pacific. These results are going to be announced later today.

You can sign up for military service here http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6903327/4/#new The North Pacific is always looking for new and active members to join our military.

You can apply to join the Regional Assembly here http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/633979/30/

The regional assembly is the legislature of The North Pacific. Currently we are voting on a revised version of the entire legal code. We are also debating a new constitution and other various proposals. The Regional Assembly membership is a requirement for voting in elections.

Any other questions just ask!

Ah, you have my thanks.

I must admit that I asked my question prior to looking up a few of the more frequented threads regarding the matters you mentioned above.

I apologize for needlessly making you gather those links for me. I'll be sure to apply for both services in expeditious time.

Hello and welcome to TNP :) :hello:

If you might satisfy my curiosity; did you go by this name or a different one, before?

Eluvatar:
Hello and welcome to TNP :) :hello:

If you might satisfy my curiosity; did you go by this name or a different one, before?
A different one. My older nations are UNSCs Finest and Economic Well-Being. My largest (and most horribly named) nation is the latter.

On forums I went by a few different names. In La Mafia I was Tom, in Europeia, Stratus, and in Democratium, Ordimus. I was a pretty rambunctious invader in my past. Then I realized that playing NS in that way is sort of disrupting. Its been several years since I've played with any sort of delectation, and now I'm back.

This time I'd like to make a positive impact.

Back