January 2009 Delegate Election Re-Vote

Gracius Maximus

Tyrant (Ret.)
Since the previous tally did not provide a clear majority winner in regards to the election for Delegate the Regional Assembly must hold another vote.

Please post your vote or send me your vote directly via Private Message for one of the following:

Delegate of The North Pacific
Tresville
Flemingovia

The vote will close at noon EST on January 14th, 2009.

While I had voted Abstain, as I occupy a post appointed by the Delegate and could have a conflict of interest, I'll vote for Flem since he's obviously the regions choice and needs all the votes he can get to overcome that stupid law. :lol:

Flemingovia

This is the 20th vote for Flemingovia. Since there were only 39 members eligible to vote in the Regional Assembly at the beginning of the election cycle that is the number the necessary vote will be based upon.

The vote will remain open until the aforementioned date but Flemingovia has achieved the margin necessary for victory and the Election Commission will not stand in the way of any movement on the part of the incoming or outgoing administration in regards to an efficient transferring of power.

Flemingovia

If I concede the election...would this save us time? I do not want what happened during my first term to occur in his.

Insofar as the actual election is concerned the necessary number of votes have been reached. Any arrangement made between the outgoing and incoming administrations can be viewed as gentlemen's agreements until such time as this vote is officially closed next week and the transfer of power can move forward without any interference from us.

Thank You Ann.

I have not spoken with Flemingovia. But I have no problems with him beginning the duties of his future position.

I have not tarted and will only be endorsing those that have already endorsed me. Will also place whatever he wants in the WFE.

I will continue to boot those ad spammers banned from posting though. If that is ok with everyone.

Back