Where I am.

Don't we have another topic called this? Pinned at that? Is anyone likely to get confused?

Somewhere in Wales, UK.

England, UK.

Yeah its not as precise as some of you have been, but its a small country over here and we all know each other anyway... :lol:

Kansas City, Missouri, a couple blocks from Kansas City, Kansas. At the intersection of Westport yuppie scum and the crack rock dealerships, if anyone knows the city.

St. Petersburg, Russia!!! Well, born there at least. Then we moved to Birmingham, Alabama, USA. And now, after Putin ends his term, we might move back! I learned to speak English before I could even say one word in Russian. I'll kill papa and mama for that...

Montgomery (Munt-GUM-ree), Texas. Just north of Conroe which is just north of The Woodlands which is just north of Dallas.

Somewhere off of 105.

Stalk me. I dare you.

shouse2ti.jpg

The big circle is my house. The little circle is where my bedroom is located in the basement. :D

It's all Orem is, really. Provo and Orem are sister-cities. It's all residence, except for the commercial strips along all the main roads.

But here's proof that I'm not too far away from a natural eviroment: the lake is to the west and the mountains would be like 5" to the east.

shouse27sl.jpg

^ yowza is that specific.

I'm initially from a small town outside Toledo, OH; now I've got a few months more in Pittsburgh then it's off to Madison, WI (it's an isthmus!) for N years of grad school.

Back