Hey!!!!

Howdy! Good to see a 'Holy Empire' here, I think the world gets dull without them... :)

Welcome to the forums, make yourself at home, feel free to sling a little spam around if the urge takes you...

:hello:

Hello! Welcome to TNP!

You've already contacted me about RA membership, so no worries there (except that I need you to check your inbox ;)), but if you've got any other questions, feel free to let us know!

I left for a long time....and no-one noticed. Welcome, Kripair, be careful with those tags, I used to have the same problem.

Yeah, we love Holy Empires here, I'm sure I've got one sitting around somewhere...

And you got a pirate greeting, the best of all possible ones...

I think I was originally a Holy Empire. I cannot remember... Anyhow, the only thing better than a good Holy Empire is a unicorn covered in rainbow sprinkles with leprechaun sparkles all 'round.

I think I was originally a Holy Empire. I cannot remember... Anyhow, the only thing better than a good Holy Empire is a unicorn covered in rainbow sprinkles with leprechaun sparkles all 'round.
I think everyone has a Holy Empire at one point or another. After all, who hasn't thought that if theres got to be a god in my nation it may as well be me...

:lol:

Surely you must be the TNP Forum god of modesty then?

*waves at Keipair to keep the thread vaguely on topic*

If your interested in any of the government side of things, theres always a need for willing people to help out, btw.

Can't you tell by my sig?

It's not meant to be ironic.

To Keipar:

Nevermind the bollocks, this is your thread, sorry we took it off track.

Surely you must be the TNP Forum god of modesty then?

*waves at Keipair to keep the thread vaguely on topic*

If your interested in any of the government side of things, theres always a need for willing people to help out, btw

I can probably help the government out with things if they needed my help, so thanks for the info. At this time I will probably wait to be asked, I am really new to this and don't want to be a bigger problem the help.

http://www.nationstates.net/keipair

I can probably help the government out with things if they needed my help, so thanks for the info. At this time I will probably wait to be asked, I am really new to this and don't want to be a bigger problem the help.

http://www.nationstates.net/keipair
Ahh, don't worry about that. Half the cabinet are more trouble than their worth, you'll fit right in! :lol:

I'm sure now you've mentioned an interest someone will offer you a post sooner or later...

Back