Auf Wiedersehen!!

Poltsamaa

TNPer
Yes, it is true!! The exclamating pain-in-the-arse is leaving TNP and soon NS completely!!

Despite all the acrimony, I enjoyed my time in NS, but it is time to move on!! NS offers me no more challenges and a bored Poltsamaa tends to get into trouble too much for some of your liking!!

Anyway, have fun and if any of you lob over to Cybernations, look me up!! I don't over-punctuate there so it is safe..well safer anyway!!

Adios, sayonara, auf wiedersehen, au revoir, na shledanou...goodbye!!

Bye Polts.

We didn't always agree, or get along, or not fight, but you seem to be an all right sort nonetheless.

And look, you didn't even overthrow the region!!

:lol:

You enjoyed the fighting, admit it!!

And I never had plans to overthrow the region, just to steer it in a new direction!! I'll see you in CN!!

What? You're leaving? I just got here! :cry: Great! Why is it that once I move into a new region that people always leave! Ah well...

*walks on top of a rock* YOU'RE FREE, WILLY! *falls onto the ocean rocks* I'm okay! :fish:

But... if you don't exclamate... how will we know it's you?!

See ya around, Polts!! It was great having you here!!

:hug:

*Mr. T* Fool! You leave I'll pity you! I hunt yah, fool! I pity the fool who leaves the North Pacific! You come back here fool! If you don't I'll kill you. Then I'll really pity you, you hear?

Awww Polts!! Don't go!!

Seriously, I believe you made a real contribution to the region and it will be the poorer for you going.

Please do feel free to drop by The Lexicon...at least from time to say to say hi to your friends there :)

Have fun with CN.

For once I am in wholehearted agreement with Cathyy, except for the bit about dropping into the Lexicon (I would prefer to see you staying here.)

I hope that, at the least, you will find time to call in to the region from time to time. I would hate for us all to lose touch.

Bye Polts! I'll certainly miss you, you've always been one of the better, more honest ones. Maybe I'll have to break down and try out CyberNations (seems to be getting more and more popular).

*Salutes Polts* You know where we are, I would hope. So feel free to come by just to bug the living hell out of us, as I know we will probably need it once in a while :P

Anyway, take care, have fun, and don't get too bored!

Odd... I always thought he would go out in a hail of gunfire... this is disappointing... damn...

Ciao, comrade!

Back