Things You've Always Wondered...

I've been wondering why I didn't die. At least, I have today. Mleh. GAH! Can't.Stop.Crushing.Depression.

I wonder why it can't be bagel day every day.

I wonder why parents always feel it's necessary to force their ideals n their kids and discourage them from letting them make their own choices.

Yeah, like, if I know Gary Coleman, or at least, where he lives, then you can say that you know where Gary Coleman lives because you know me. ^_^

Oh right, I get it. Like 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon.

^^ Agrees with Puckton, feels parents are occasionally selfish :( They only want the best! :lol: ;)

Why do people like lotion that makes them smell like unnatural foods? At the mall yesterday, some lady at Bath & Body Works asked me if I wanted a free lotion sample, and squoze some into my hand. Turns out it was buttercream frosting flavor...and I spent the rest of the day smelling like a cupcake. A CUPCAKE! WHY?!?!?! -=bangs head on desk=-

Why I have 'strange' feelings whenever I smell cupcakes.

*reads above*

Ahh, that makes more sense, I've been Pavlovian conditioned by the cosmetics industry.

*types out lewd and suggestive comments about various items of baked confectionary, but thinks better of it*

Where are the factories for stuff? I mean, where do they make string, or combs, or stuffed toys? Are they all in lesser economically developed countries (i.e. the corporate slave peoples)?

Why do people run towards fire?
Why are gays in the world?
Why are there stupid warnings on products?
Why did Max Barry create NS?
Why is Africa constantly at war?
Why am I asking these questions?
Why not?

Back