THIS IS THE ADN's FAULT

The fact that ever since I adopted the anarcho fascist flag I have been the constant recipient of "We tolerate all political ideals" recruitment ads ===> ADN

One day Pope Hope went up to George Lucas and whispered "why not have a muppet in the new Star Wars movie? Good for comic effect. Call him"Jar Jar Binks."

Jar Jar Binks. The ADN's Fault. Can they stoop any lower?

maindample-oh%20bugger.jpg

This is the ADN's fault

Some of us have been associating Pope Hope with skimpy lycra pants for YEARS. :w00t:
Flemingovia, you do not know how close you came to having to buy me a new screen, as I read that with a large amount of water in my mouth.
Tony Blair? The ADN's fault.
0,1020,484726,00.jpg

It's the ADN's fault that my boss is turned all "No-Web-Browsing-On-Company-Time-Even-Though-You-Fall-Asleep-Doing-Only-Your-Real-Job" Nazi on me. Curse you, Pope dog. CUUUURSE YOUUUUUU!

That, while enjoying a high spirited game of football, the ball decided to deflect off my little finger, instead of the whole of my hand as it should have, causing said finger to dislocate at a bizarre angle, forcing em to spend two bloody hours in casualty (although the doctors, nurses and radiographer - were all awesome - god bless the NHS) - sucking on gas and air (heh, now that's a wicked high) - while the doctor forced said finger bone back where it should be?

Clearly an attempt by the ADN to stop me from typing and subsequently from posting on this forum!

Didn't work tho' did it?

Think again ADN. We will not be defeated by extremely powerful football kicks, and, *ahem*, lousy goal keeping skills...

EDIT: superfluous apostrophe

The reason why "only you can prevent forest fires"? All ADNs fault

0419-01.jpg

The irony with post with the post above....well thats actually Fedeles fault, but it was motivated by the ADN and therefore completely their fault.

Back