-
-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
Halsona
Discord
ruuuuuuuuben
I wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that I have decided to resign from all of my positions in The North Pacific's government, effective immediately. The Minister of Culture and the Minister of Communications have already been notified of this decision.

This was not an easy decision for me, as I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here and have learned so much from many of you. The support and camaraderie within this region have made my tenure here truly rewarding and enjoyable. I am grateful for the opportunities I’ve had to grow both professionally and personally. I have made many great memories and have had the privilege of working alongside incredibly talented and dedicated people. Thank you. I'll stick around as a citizen, but I will not be involved in any government activities.

I play this game to have fun. If I don't have fun, I quit. I've not been having fun.

Cheers,
Halsoni
dchdeHm.png

Ruben, I'm sad to see you go. But ultimately you're right to do what you feel is best for you. Best of luck going forward. I hope we have a chance to work together in the future.

I play this game to have fun. If I don't have fun, I quit. I've not been having fun.
We sometimes lose sight of this, but I’m glad that you’re focusing on what really matters. Your reasons are your own and no one can speak to that. You’ve done a great deal for this region, so be proud of that.

Here’s to hoping that you enjoy whatever’s next considerably more!

Back