-
-
-
-
TNP Nation
sil_dorsett
Discord
sildorsett
@Tim Kasto brought it to my attention that I had listed him as "Sir Kasto" on the ballot, which was a previous username of his but not his current. The question brought forth is what to do about the irregularity.

I personally believe that it's obvious who voters are voting for and would vote to continue on, just noting that any vote for Sir Kasto be a vote for Tim Kasto. It's not like there's another Sir Kasto account, yet... There will obviously be some troll that name changes into it, but we know from the Candidacy Declarations page who the real candidate is.

Regardless, we need to sort this out...

a. Uphold the decision of the Election Supervisors (Count Sir Kasto votes as Tim Kasto and continue on)
b. Overrule the decision and continue the election (Count Sir Kasto votes as Sir Kasto and continue on, which means Tim Kasto technically gets no votes.)
c. Overrule the decision and restart the voting period
d. Overrule the decision and restart the election (From the beginning of Candidacy Declarations)

I vote A.

Last edited:
Since Kasto is no longer a citizen, I don't know if this vote is still effective, but if it is I vote A.

Back