Vivanco for Justice X - Ad Honorem, Ad Libitum.

Vivanco

Legal Nerd? Yeah, that's me
-
-
-
Pronouns
She/Her They/Them
TNP Nation
vivanco
Discord
ra#9794
sh1cCc6.png

Ad Honorem, Ad Libitum.
When we think of what entails of being a Justice, we want to think in fairness. We want to think on truth, on a faithful obedience to the laws that reign, as a symbol and manifestation of the sobereignity of the region. We want to make sure those in the place of interpreting and managing our juditial ecosystem to be knowledgeable of said laws, what they stand for, what they mean, and how to properly apply them.

I share that vision. I believe that in order to hold a seat in TNP's Court, one must hold itself to the standards, and among them, the most important of all, as many know. Independence.
And in order to ensure it, with my candidacy, I have also presented forth to our Delegate my resignation from the cabinet. One must stand as what one must represent. And there is no more clear pillar of independence as the Court. So, I come here, as a Citizen, nothing else.

I come as the person who held last the position of Attorney General of The North Pacific, who was one of the first Bar Commissioners of TNP's Bar Association, who has written pieces of our legislation and many legal briefs for R4Rs. I have been in this region for most of my time in NationStates, and I have held the positions of Justice in the past, even the position of Chief Justice, and my real life experiences with law will, without a doubt, help me in this task.

Now, I ask of you, fellows in TNP, to grant me your trust in this task, yet again, in this, the tenth Court election that I stand before you. For Honor, At Your Will. Ad Honorem, Ad Libitum.

Last edited:
A fine candidate and former fellow court examiner.

Best of luck to you in your campaign Viv.
Thank you so much, Tlomz! Your wishes are most welcome!

I voted for you during the last judicial election back in March. You continue to have my support.
I appreciate the support, Robes! Thank you so much.

Back