TNP Nation
Prydania
Discord
lordgigaice
Map of Sorras
Blank Map

Rules for the map!

Max claim size is 800k pixels
-If you claim over 800k pixels the cartographer (me) has the right to reduce it to 800k pixels however I so choose

First come first serve
-We may decide to allow secondary Sorras nations eventually but right now everyone just gets one claim, and whoever gets a claim in for a piece of land first gets it
-You will forfeit your claim if it's discovered you have gone around everyone's back to try and get someone who claimed ahead of you to drop or change their claim

The setting is high medieval fantasy based so please keep names appropriate for the setting. The cartographer (me) has the right to deny a claim if the name is deemed not in fitting with the setting.
-Fantasy comes in all shapes and sizes so we're going to be very lenient here, but be prepared to be told "no" if you roll up with Awesometopia.

Only the centre continents are open for now, but this will change over time

Don't be a lemon

Last edited:
And the setting has been launched! Feel free to make your claims!

Last edited:
Atoligomer
atoligomer.png

Kaar-Loor-Damar
kbismsf.png

Brief Edit: Missing Islands. Now included.

Last edited:
Hello there! I'm very excited to be a part of this RP! Here is the nation that I will be claiming with:

The Forest Kingdom of Wireennas

As for my initial claim, I have decided to go with this. Please feel free to modify it as you see fit:

Potential Claim: South of Map

Thank you!

Last edited:
Minor Map Update
Blank Map

Changes
-Corrected "Khadrell" to "Kharadrell"
-Added attribution to the map

Atoligomer
atoligomer.png

Kaar-Loor-Damar
kbismsf.png

Brief Edit: Missing Islands. Now included.

Nation name: Ventralis

NZoDKoj.png
Note:All Islands inside the Circle's are intended to be claimed.

Hello there! I'm very excited to be a part of this RP! Here is the nation that I will be claiming with:

The Forest Kingdom of Wireennas

As for my initial claim, I have decided to go with this. Please feel free to modify it as you see fit:

Potential Claim: South of Map

Thank you!

Claim for: Kingdom of Gehldenbaum

Claim

Claim for: Freeholds of Kaahaltz

Claim for: The Banner Men

Claim for: The Kingdom of Deuxraces
EPH82y1.png

Hi, I would like to make a claim here. If it's not too much work (and I do apologise for the terrible border drawn), I would like the borders for my claim to be just along the southern bit of the river in the north. Many thanks~

edit: Oh I almost forgot the name, I would like my claim to be called The Aurōras.

I'd like to claim these islands for the Kingdom of Qaddisha

Claim for: Scillian League

All of these are approved and will be included in the next update in a week or two. As they are all approved you may begin RPing and WBing.

Last edited:

Apologies for poor quality image, have had no luck with the jumpshare in paint, please see marked area above Sindrasil, any assistance with this appreciated.

Claim for :The Borean Empire

Last edited:
Nation name: Kingdom of Lumina

Eg3OuWj.png
J7auhjf.png
b6Wy14k.png
7XsCHPo.png

I know it's kinda overlapping with Gap's, Supple's and Aurora's claim and that's okay, because I want to share a border with them. If the proposal 1 is too big of a claim, feel free to use proposal 2, 3 or 4 (already in order of preference), with the tweaks needed to not overlap with their claims.

Last edited:
Map Update
Blank Map

Changes
-Emphasized Rivers

Additions
-Atoligomer
-Kaar-Loor-Damar
-Ventralis
-Wireennas
-Gehldenbaum
-Kaahaltz
-The Banner Men
-Deuxraces
-The Aurōras
-Sorov
-Qaddisa
-Scillian League
-Borean Empire
-Marches of Verene
-Lumina

Last edited:
"Storm Reach." Claiming the entire land bridge connecting the central and northern continents, as well as every unclaimed island within the image, even the tiny ones. Because if I don't claim those they will probably never be loved.

Rendii_claim.png

edit: fixed name for language correctness

Last edited:
"Storm Reach." Claiming the entire land bridge connecting the central and northern continents, as well as every unclaimed island within the image, even the tiny ones. Because if I don't claim those they will probably never be loved.

Rendii_claim.png

edit: fixed name for language correctness
Approved

I, Supple, wish to formally request the addition of the Foglands onto the RP Map. Myself, GAP, Tardine and Lucem, convened here by ourselves, want to joint RP the ugly spot that borders our nations, as the Fog. It won't have any advantage to our nations and will work as a RP font. We thank you for taking the time to consider our proposal.

The_Foglands.png

I would like to relocate the Scillian League to this region and rename it to Nizilrath.

https://postimg.cc/bSc4SSs0
Approved

I, Supple, wish to formally request the addition of the Foglands onto the RP Map. Myself, GAP, Tardine and Lucem, convened here by ourselves, want to joint RP the ugly spot that borders our nations, as the Fog. It won't have any advantage to our nations and will work as a RP font. We thank you for taking the time to consider our proposal.

The_Foglands.png
I will add the Foglands on the RP map but it will not be added to, incorporated into any of your nations. Nor will it be under any of your control.
This territory is as it is because you and Tardine made massive claims well beyond the claim limit and I had to cut them down to fit. We're not allowing secondary nations or allowing nations to add territory beyond the 800,000 pixel limit. As the Foglands are irregular and unlikely to be claimed I will mark it on the map and you are allowed to RP there, but neither you or @Tardine will be allowed to claim it or incorporate it or take ownership of it.

Map Update
Blank Map

Additions
-Alcance da Tempestade
-Kroryian Empire
-Foglands (NPC Zone)

Removals
-The Aurōras

Changes
-Scillian League -> Nizilrath

Last edited:
I would like to stake a claim roughly here for the Imperio Occidental/Mancomunidad Confederadas Unidas del Imperio Occidental, but I would like the name shortened simply to The Occident.

I would like to stake a claim roughly here for the Imperio Occidental/Mancomunidad Confederadas Unidas del Imperio Occidental, but I would like the name shortened simply to The Occident.
Approved.

I would like to claim the unclaimed lands in the linked picture for "Madja-as."

Last edited:
Back