-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
United States of Dictators
Discord
cayyus
The Delegate:
I hereby appoint Fregerson as Election Commissioner, subject to a confirmation vote by the Regional Assembly.

@Fregerson has been appointed to serve as an Election Commissioner by Delegate @Gorundu. I now open the floor for debate and discussion on the nominations. I would welcome a statement in support of the nomination from @Gorundu.

Should the appointment go to a vote, I intend to put the following motion before the Regional Assembly:
Motion:
The Regional Assembly, acting on the nomination of the delegate, appoints Fregerson to the Election Commission.

Freg deserves his place back on the Election Commission. I support this appointment.

I'm neutral/indifferent about this appointment. Unless I'm given a reason to oppose it, which I don't suspect that I will be, I'm likely to support the Delegate's choice here

Is the Commission really that shorthanded right now?
Fregerson has always been very diligent in reviewing the vote counting sheets. In light of the recent controversy I think his presence on the Election Commission would be very much appreciated.

Last edited:
Back