The North Pacific Bar and Grill

May I have the Russian state of [Tannu] Tuva? And some honey lemon drink in the side please.

Make it 30, that'll be 300 Reichsthalers please

Also, don't mess this place up, I just cleaned it after 2 Years, and there's a dead corpse I just found
Oh, whoops. Well, happens ... and you have to do something against the rats. Not cool!

And that's cheap, I'll take it!

oh the rats, don't worry I've taken care of it, anyways, anyone want to order mystery meat egg rolls, for a small price of 10€ for a Set of 20 rolls
images

Oh, another whiskey on rocks please. And some peanuts and popcorn. And a wolf burger since I am running a barbeque at the Strangers Bar in the WAHQ. TNP politics is about to get interesting again.

Last edited:
Oh, another whiskey on rocks please. And some peanuts and popcorn. And a wolf burger since I am running a barbeque at the Strangers Bar in the WAHQ. TNP politics is about to get interesting again.
Whiskey on rocks, coming right up (Bartender not liable for actual rock)
You can have the peanuts under that barrell that I think have been there since the Carter Administration, and for that wolf burger, how cooked do you want your burger

@Simone Fancy meeting you here! Any suggestions on making the perfect Manhattan?

I think it ends up being a function of what whiskey you use as the base. If the base is some awful junk (I don't like rye myself, and my opinion on bourbon in general is not that high), hide it with a pretty sweet vermouth.

I tend to go straight with whiskey on the rocks - ball of ice, not ice blocks as otherwise the blocks are not cold enough. @Great Bights Mum

Last edited:
I like scotch on the rocks. Bourbon not as much. I mostly use the bourbon (Jim Beam) for my barbecue sauce. But someone gifted me a top shelf bourbon, and I am not going to be cooking with it!

“I’ll have a glass of your most expensive red wine mixed with a glass of your cheapest white wine served in a dog bowl. Silly straws all around, please.”

I like scotch on the rocks. Bourbon not as much. I mostly use the bourbon (Jim Beam) for my barbecue sauce. But someone gifted me a top shelf bourbon, and I am not going to be cooking with it!
I am fairly insistent on single malt scotch and since taxes are relatively low where I am usually, the quality of the scotch goes up quite substantially.

The only whiskey I'd pass on in general is Taiwanese whiskey, I find the taste too soft. I don't really drink anything else.

I think Jack Daniels and Jim Beam are both acceptable for cooking.

I did buy a bottle of Martell Cordon Bleu when it firsr came out for $250 but I felt overrated, but then I am probably not as much of a cognac person.

Last edited:
I am just sticking to Scottish or Irish or Japanese Whiskey now. Long dropped tequila and vodka also disappeared from my list. Red wine is a no no because I fall asleep too quickly.
We often say red before bed for a reason. I love tequila in cocktails. Vodka can also go with anything. That said, whisky is also a great choice! I am a fan of Irish whisky but it’s been a while

We often say red before bed for a reason. I love tequila in cocktails. Vodka can also go with anything. That said, whisky is also a great choice! I am a fan of Irish whisky but it’s been a while

I frequently end up with red wine for lunch (in the UK especially, occasionally Hong Kong, less so in the US of course, unless you're having a steak lunch with lawyers)

Back