ill do it later

Last edited:
thurs
yesterday
today

Found out about this song cuz' of JJBA
banger tho, excluding JJBA

Last edited:
So far, no-one has dared to recommend me anything. Which is kinda a bummer frfr ong ngl no cap
But uh, here's my recommendation today.
Apparently, "Pursuit" by the same artist as the above, was supposed to be Hotline Miami soundtrack. Doesn't seem like it was used, because I hear it not once in the game. But- it's there. I guess. I thought Pursuit was really good, so I started listening to more of this artist.
Here we are now.
Fun fact; Gesaffelstein was my most listened to artist in 2022! I'm pretty sure I like an artist if I listened to his music more than 100 times a month, YouTube...

There isn't really much to say about Honey Stash other than it's a banger. Not really that familiar with the artist's other works,but ehh. Still a banger. Sorta sounds like somethin' I'd hear in like- some sketchy nightclub or something. Is that just me or do you get that vibe from it?
Oh yeah- since I missed yesterday-
DOOM sounding. RIght? Especially the intro. Boys Noize is just -mwah-
Muy bien

Holy shit, do I need explain?
It's September. Alright, it might be just a wee bit overused in popular media and shit', but like...September! Such a banger.
"Do you remember?
The 21st night of September?"
Oh yeah- You're allowed to post in this thread, btw. I won't care, just keep it brief if you aren't recommending me any music.

I discovered SALM some years ago, on Pandora. [Does anyone still use Pandora??] Me and my family, whenever we'd go out somewhere, would turn on the radio and just..vibe. I've always been a big fan of their music and recently I've been revisting it. Goddamn, the memories..Specially' at night, SALM's music is a vibe.
This isn't one of their best works- but it's really damn good.

no monolouge or whatever
gaming
10/10

It's been a small second but uh
yeah
Cream's just good
I don't know what else to tell you other than I like this song, pretty banger ngl frfr ong no cap no kizzle fo shizzle

Aphex Twin: 180Db_ [130]
Suprisingly only discovered Aphex Twin a few months ago, though it feels like I should totally have found out about him wayyy before considering....this is some of the best techno/EDM/whatever this is I've literally ever heard

my dad did call me old for listening to this tho so
tbf i do listen to fucking sandstorm in 2023

Last edited:
Bill Kiley: Sneaky Driver
Simply a banger, not much to say.
Hopefully I get this game for Christmas this year : D

Lyube: Don't play the fool, America!
also simply a banger, I don't really give a shit that it's Russian or about Alaska or whatever
it's just good

Bill Kiley: Psychotherapy
Fast and quick- how I like my uhhhh
women idfk

Last edited:
xFullNelsonx and Antarctic Bassist/daBloodyBlade77: Silicon Dreams
For a good while I played TNO only for this specifc song. The absolute vibe coming from this song [both halves, actually] is just impeccable [or something like that].
we installing playstation dictatorship rn fr

Album: Lonerism
Artist: Tame Impala

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_klpNi0OC9ETbDP7mEICIT60hLHc_KOZiY

Some highlights:

Please listen to this

Please listen to this
I've heard it a million times by this point and I'm still listening to the previous post's songs
Anyways

It's alright, I guess.

Back