Admin Requests

Hello, per their appointment and oath could @Lionsmeow please have HA deputy permissions + management over the HA joinable group? Same for Caius and Cloud too. Thanks :)
done

Were permissions definitely granted? I am not able to manage the communications joinable group.
Authorization has to come from the minister of that department before that permissions over the joinable group can be granted

Does @Cloud have management perms over the HA joinable group? If not, please grant them permissions - apologies if that wasn't clear.

Could I have a subforum created within the Communications HQ called 'The Drafting Room' for article editing and feedback within the writing and editing teams? Having a seperate area for that would make organizing the threads separate from general ministry and staff activities a lot easier, thank you!

Hello Admins!

I believe I need my deputy minister masking removed, as I cannot be a minister and deputy of the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs at the same time!

Thank you.

At Friday I became a sustainer for TNP Admins at Patreon. I used another E-Mail address for the payment and Silly String did not log in since Wednesday, so I wonder if there is another possibility to give me my sustainer badge.

At Friday I became a sustainer for TNP Admins at Patreon. I used another E-Mail address for the payment and Silly String did not log in since Wednesday, so I wonder if there is another possibility to give me my sustainer badge.
Assuming you're the person I couldn't find (and have really similar emails), I'm adding everyone recent in right now. :)

Last edited:
Back