Citizenship Applications

Nation: The Fourth Germany
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Marshal Gid fails the Speaker’s check - old oath. Application rejected. Please reapply with the new oath.

Last edited:
What Is That?

You don’t have to worry about it anymore though.

Nation: The Democratic Republic of ChchatteLand

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Faradutait

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Cygnus Blight

@chchatte fails the Speaker's check - no such nation. Application rejected. Do not include the pretitle of your nation.

@Faradutait and @Cygnus both pass the Speaker's check and will be granted citizenship upon passing the VD check.

Nation: Racoda

Nation: Tartosoo

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Rainbow Parrot fails the Speaker’s check - old oath. Application rejected. Please reapply with the new oath.

Nation: Vuchenland

Nation: Tartosoo

Nation: ChchatteLand

[USUARIO=5060807]@Owen[/USUARIO]
pasa el cheque de Vicedelegado.
Nación: No Gorra Nacion
Prometo lealtad al Pacífico Norte, obediencia a sus leyes y acción responsable como miembro de su sociedad. Me comprometo a registrar solo una nación para votar en el Pacífico Norte. Prometo que ninguna nación bajo mi control hará la guerra contra el Pacífico Norte. Entiendo que si rompo este juramento, puedo perder permanentemente mis privilegios de voto. De esta manera, solicito al Portavoz la ciudadanía en el Pacífico Norte.

@TO12 fails the Speaker’s check - incorrect oath and not in English. Application rejected. Please reapply with the new oath and make sure it is in English.

Nation: [INSERT YOUR TNP NATION]

Nation: The Bikini Bottom Republic

I pledge loyalty to the North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the speaker for citizenship in the North Pacific.

Nation: Blue Wolf II

I pledge loyalty to the North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the speaker for citizenship in the North Pacific.

@chchatte is hereby granted citizenship, having passed all requisite checks.

@four colours is also granted citizenship, contingent on continued WA membership.

@Lillie_James and @Blue Wolf II both fail the Speaker's check - old oath. Application rejected. Please reapply with the new oath.

Re-applying.

Nation: Blue Wolf II

Back