Citizenship Applications

Reapplying.

Nation: The Mating Tortoise

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation:ChchatteLand
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Ancient passes the Speaker's check and will be granted citizenship upon passing the Admin and VD checks.

@chchatte fails the Speaker's check - incorrect oath. Application rejected. Please reapply with the new oath.
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I'd like to restore my citizenship.

Nation: Djeeta

Nation: Ekrund Greenskins
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: The Republic of Minal

Link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=minal

@Djeeta passes the Speaker's check and will be granted citizenship upon passing the Admin check.

@Ekrund Greenskins and @The Republic of Minal both fail the Speaker's check - old oath (Ekrund) and no such nation (Minal). Both applications are rejected. Please reapply with the correct oath and do not include the pretitle of your nation.

Reapplying.

Nation:ChchatteLand

Nation: Minal

Link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=minal

Oh, I'm sorry, I've made a mistake with aplication form.
Here.

Nation: Champignons

@Polgaria is granted citizenship, passing the Speaker‘s and VD check, but with administration not performing a check within 7 days (LC 6.1.5).

Additionally, @Djeeta passes the Speaker's check and will be granted citizenship upon passing the Admin check.

Last edited:
Nation: Khlachten

нация:минишание
Я клянусь в верности The North Pacific, повиновении ее законам и ответственным действиям как члену ее общества. Я обязуюсь зарегистрировать только одну страну для голосования в северной части Тихого океана. Я клянусь, что ни одна страна под моим контролем не будет вести войну против северной части Тихого океана. Я понимаю, что если я нарушу эту клятву, я могу навсегда лишиться права голоса. Таким образом, я ходатайствую перед спикером о предоставлении гражданства в северной части Тихого океана.

Я клянусь в верности Северо-Тихоокеанского региона, повиновении ее законам и ответственным действиям как члену ее общества. Я обязуюсь зарегистрировать только одну страну для голосования в северной части Тихого океана. Я клянусь, что ни одна страна под моим контролем не будет вести войну против северной части Тихого океана. Я понимаю, что если я нарушу эту клятву, я могу навсегда лишиться прав голоса. Таким образом, я проявляю активность перед спикером о распределении гражданства в северной части Тихого океана.

Я клянусь в верности Северо-Тихоокеанского региона, повиновении ее законам и ответственным действиям как члену ее общества. Я обязуюсь зарегистрировать только одну страну для голосования в северной части Тихого океана. Я клянусь, что ни одна страна под моим контролем не будет вести войну против северной части Тихого океана. Я понимаю, что если я нарушу эту клятву, я могу навсегда лишиться прав голоса. Таким образом, я проявляю активность перед спикером о распределении гражданства в северной части Тихого океана.
Your applications fail Speaker’s check and are rejected. Please apply in English.

Sterpolianda,

Nation: Winterston

@Winterston fails the Speaker’s check - old oath. Application rejected. Please reapply with the new oath.

Nation: The Southern Lights

Nation: Crilland

Nation: Winterston

Back