-
-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
Gorundu
Discord
an_dr_ew
The Security Council has nominated Hulldom (Hulldom) for a seat on the Security Council. The vote for this application was 8 Ayes, 0 Nays, and 2 abstentions with 1 member not present.

The Chair now presents this application to the Regional Assembly for its consideration.

The Security Council issues the following statement in support of the nominee:
The region has overwhelmingly indicated their trust for Hulldom given the results of his recent election to Delegate. His studious and comprehensive approach to chairing the Security Council as our prior Vice Delegate also inspire our confidence in his ability to continue to serve TNP as a member of the Council. We are also confident he will be another easygoing and public face for the SC at a time when consistent and clear communication from us may be needed more than ever. He’s served us well before, he is serving us well now, and we believe he will serve us well in the future in this role.

Hulldom was a great VD, and I'm 100% sure he'll be a great addition to the SC since he's already experienced. Full support.

I already voted for Hulldom for Delegate and fully support their inclusion on the SC. Strong support.

Presuming that the idea of this thread is to move for a vote later, I would definitely recommend adding a motion.
Well history shows that it's usually the Speaker's job to put forward the wording of the motion, but sure, here's my motion:
The Motion:
That the Regional Assembly confirms the nomination of Hulldom to the Security Council.

Well history shows that it's usually the Speaker's job to put forward the wording of the motion, but sure, here's my motion:
Aye, you're right. I had looked through Loh's SC nomination thread before posting this and that was messy and confusing to say the least. After looking through some other old nominations it becomes clearer that the wording of the motion is usually put forward by the Speaker, but by law I can't find anything stating that it is the Speaker's responsibility so it doesn't really matter who does it. We can do stuff a little unorthodox today!
I will second the motion.
I have interpreted Gorundu's post to just be clarifying what the motion is and not actually motioning for a vote.

I am not the Democratic Republic of Tomb. Funny enough, we never quite got along in Thaecia.
I sort of got the impression that very few people did.

Anyways, full support for this nominee.

Back