Apply to join the Cards Guild

Application Form:
Code:
Citizenship Nation: Chipoli
Card Collecting Nation: Chipoli
Forum Profile Number: 5066950

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations

TNP Nation: Kiliosk
Nation to receive card: Kiliosk
WA Nation: Kiliosk
Citizenship Nation: Kiliosk
Forum Profile: @Raze4435

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

Application Form:
Code:
Citizenship Nation: Chipoli
Card Collecting Nation: Chipoli
Forum Profile Number: 5066950

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations

TNP Nation: Kiliosk
Nation to receive card: Kiliosk
WA Nation: Kiliosk
Citizenship Nation: Kiliosk
Forum Profile: @Raze4435

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.
Welcome in.

Card Collecting Nation: Love Shack

Citizenship Nation: Kwaj
Card Collecting Nation: Kwaj
Forum Profile Number: 5025762

cards_guild.png

Join The Cards Guild
To apply to join The Cards Guild you must be a citizen of The North Pacific!

Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild
1) Follow the rules of being a TNP citizen.
2) Please follow general etiquette and respect, no matter where communications may occur.
3) Do not interfere with transfers between a guild member and their puppets to the best if your ability.
4) If you are asked to stop interfering with a transfer, do so right away.
5) When guild members are participating in a bidding war, be respectful and polite.
6) Inform us of changes to your TNP/collecting nation as soon as possible
7) Loss of citizenship does not necessarily mean an immediate loss of membership
8) That being said, please do inform us if you plan to leave/leave the guild.
9) No one has ever had to be kicked from the guild. Don't be the first!
10) If there is something to report, whether it be member behavior, potential clarity improvements for the rules, etc., the doors are open!

Post in this thread and your application will be processed soon!

The current list of members of The Cards Guild is available here, and to remain a member you must retain citizenship.
Citizenship Nation: CSB PM Union-TNP
Card Collecting Nation: CSB PM Union
Forum Profile Number: 5068238

Card Collecting Nation: Wooloo Unitedstrtes

Please repost with the provided format.

Citizenship Nation: Kwaj
Card Collecting Nation: Kwaj
Forum Profile Number: 5025762

Citizenship Nation: No rights here i guess
Card Collecting Nation: Drew Durrnil
Forum Profile Number: 5068499

Citizenship Nation: CSB PM Union-TNP
Card Collecting Nation: CSB PM Union
Forum Profile Number: 5068238

Welcome on in.

Citizenship Nation: Love Shack
Forum Profile Number: 5068444

Last edited:

Card Collecting Nation: Untouched Cheese

Citizenship Nation: The Mating Tortoise
Card Collecting Nation: The Mating Tortoise
Forum Profile Number: 5068912

Last edited:
Citizenship Nation: Osmauri
Card Collecting Nation: Osmauri
Forum Profile Number: 5068902

Citizenship Nation: Kaschovia
Card Collecting Nation: Kaschovia
Forum Profile Number: 5062031

Citizenship Nation: CHERN0BYL 2
Card Collecting Nation: CHERN0BYL 2
Forum Profile Number: 5067091

Citizenship Nation: Giovanniland in TNP
Card Collecting Nation: Giovanniland
Forum Profile Number: 5062893

Citizenship Nation: Western Jazzland
Card Collecting Nation: Western Jazzland
Forum Profile Number: 5068630

Citizenship Nation: Nueva Gloria
Card Collecting Nation: Nueva Gloria
Forum Profile Number: 5068416

Citizenship Nation: Lionsroar
Card Collecting Nation: Lionsroar
Forum Profile Number: 5067562

As it is an executive tool, will need either @Gorundu or @Noah's Second Country to sign off on this request first.

Done.

Card Collecting Nation: Untouched Cheese

Citizenship Nation: Osmauri
Card Collecting Nation: Osmauri
Forum Profile Number: 5068902

Citizenship Nation: Kaschovia
Card Collecting Nation: Kaschovia
Forum Profile Number: 5062031

All accepted. My apologies for the delay. Any nations not mentioned in this multiquote need to be a citizen prior to joining the guild.

Citizenship Nation: Deontia
Card Collecting Nation: The Chinese Soviet
Forum Profile Number: 5069134

Citizenship Nation: Binafra
Card Collecting Nation: Binafra
Forum Profile Number: 5068519

Citizenship Nation: Libertarian TSP
Card Collecting Nation: Libertarian Right
Forum Profile Number: I don't know what that is can someone help?

Citizenship Nation: Deontia
Card Collecting Nation: The Chinese Soviet
Forum Profile Number: 5069134

AVRBenism

Citizenship Nation: Neptunian Military Administration
Card Collecting Nation: Neptunian Military Administration
Forum Profile Number: 5067013

All accepted.

Citizenship Nation: Vara
Card Collecting Nation: Varanius
Forum Profile Number: 5065323

Back