Citizenship Applications

Nation: Darzing

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: CSB PM Union-TNP

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Elliniki Dhmokratia

@ShisuiA is hereby granted citizenship after passing all requisite checks.

@CSB PM Union has passed the Speaker's check though their application for citizenship has been rejected for failing the Admin check. They will be remasked as a resident.

@vatatzes has passed the Speaker's check and will be granted citizenship upon passing the Admin and VD checks.

Last edited:
Nation: Deropia

Nation: Japhan

Nation: Japhan

(hopefully works now)?

Nation: Minecraft

Nation: iamm

Thank you.

Nation: Gluetownland

Nation: Aurelon

Nation: Sterpolianda

Back