Apply to join the Cards Guild

Card Collecting Nation: Abunenin

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

Card Collecting Nation: Yellops

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

Card Collecting Nation: Slotark

Card Collecting Nation: Imperio de Castilho

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations

Card Collecting Nation: The Orwell Society (I can use my main, right?)

Welcome all.
Card Collecting Nation: Evelyn Hugo

Ye need be a citizen first.

Card Collecting Nation: oceanica empire

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations

Card Collecting Nation: Nouvel Empire

Card Collecting Nation: Oannia

Welcome! Added to the roster.

Card Collecting Nation: Seanat

Card Collecting Nation: Zazumo

Card Collecting Nation: Hulldom

Card Collecting Nation: KAP03land

Card Collecting Nation: Zazumo

Card Collecting Nation: Hulldom

Ye all be in ze sheet now.

Card Collecting Nation: Daijaqnida

Last edited by a moderator:
See the bottom of this post.
Card Collecting Nation: Northfoundland

Card Collecting Nation: Namwenia

Card Collecting Nation: tape

Card Collecting Nation: Laudesia

Card Collecting Nation: Conklandi

Card Collecting Nation: Sanyotska

Card Collecting Nation: Furballland in TNP

Card Collecting Nation: Daijaqnida

Card Collecting Nation: Noahs Second Country

Card Collecting Nation: Blyskalia

Card Collecting Nation: Chaos and Creation

Card Collecting Nation: Spacenerdtopia

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: federal republic of wakanda

You need to be a citizen first.

Minor Change To The Application: I've added a bit more meat to the application to streamline things on my end. This is the new format.
Application Form:
Code:
[b]Citizenship Nation[/b]: [nation]CITIZENSHIP NATION NAME HERE[/nation]
[b]Card Collecting Nation[/b]: [nation]CARD COLLECTING NATION NAME HERE[/nation]
[b]Forum Profile Number[/b]: [nation]FORUM PROFILE NUMBER HERE[/nation]

Back