Citizenship Applications

Nation: Koyrgyzs

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Furballland in TNP

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Greater Nabeul

Nation: Daijaqnida

Last edited:
Nation: Sanyotska (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=sanyotska)

Nation:Yasanka

Nation:Yasanka
No need to reapply. The Speaker's Office will grant you citizenship once they come back through since you've passed all three checks.

Nation: The Devskian Revolutionary Republic

Nation: New Valheim

Nation: Iraya

Nation: Noahs Second Country

Nation: Chechno-Kalimovski

I have a request to denounce to my citizenship.
You lost your citizenship the moment you switched regions.

The application from @Kenerkz is rejected for failing the admin check, but they otherwise passed the speaker's check and will be masked as a resident.

Nation: Ekrund Greenskins

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=flemingovia
(I also have the nation Northern Flemingovia in TNP
These are my only NS nations.)

Now i do enter with my phone but with my home wifi as you asked.
Nation: Ekrund Greenskins

Nation: Literal Hell The Sequel (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=literal_hell_the_sequel)

Nation: Bibble The Puffball

The People’s Republic of Simer

Nation: Samier

Nation: Spacenerdtopia (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=spacenerdtopia)

Back