Gallery de Kasto

The Bastion of True News

HOTSEXYCHIMP.png
Looks stupid tbh, glad this is gone

I am not crazy! I know he swapped those names! I knew it was Chimp. One after Chimpanzee. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just – I just couldn't prove it. He – he covered his tracks, he got that idiot at the Speaker's Office to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He's done worse. That treaty! Are you telling me that Stargate just happens to be raided like that? No! He orchestrated it! Ghost! He delegated through a sunroof! And I saved him! And I shouldn't have. I took him into my own region! What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll never change! Ever since he was 9, always the same! Couldn't keep his hands out of the Security Council! But not our Ghost! Couldn't be precious Ghost! Securing them blind! And he gets to be a delegate!? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance! And you – you have to stop him! You-

Update on the next project

The project name is currently called the Witching Hour, a crime drama film about organized crime, corruption, and the people involved. It's currently in the early stages of the script so it might see a bunch of revisions before we will get to the fun stuff.

Back