Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation in The North Pacific: Xarikistan

Current World Assembly nation: Xarikistan

Discord Username (if applicable): N/A

Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? I might be able to attend some, although my time zone will make it rather difficult to attend.

Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: NPASF

Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA?
Yes.

Previous NationStates military experience, if any: N/A

Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: N/A

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation in The North Pacific: Dragocia
Current World Assembly nation: Dragocia
Discord Username (if applicable): Admiral Lazuli'
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? 12PM, will notify ahead of time if unable to partake in said operations
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: Special Forces

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

Nation in The North Pacific: Not applicable. I am instead a citizen of Taijitu, an ally of The North Pacific. I was told this would not be a problem.
Current World Assembly nation: El Fiji Grande
Discord Username (if applicable): El Fiji Grande#3446
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?
Availability will be limited and will vary, but the 12PM EST window will be the best fit.
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join:
Auxillary. I'm on a phone, so I'll be pretty slow.
Yes. I can try.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
I cut my chops with The Black Riders as a PFC, while naively attempting to infiltrate them. I've served in the Strategos Prime Defense Forces (defunct), where I applied my skills in detag operations.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:
I'm in a few Discord servers, like Libcord and Lily, but am not involved there.

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation in The North Pacific: Lazarettschiff D
Current World Assembly nation: Lazarettschiff D
Discord Username (if applicable): first10digits#2480
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? No.

Nation in The North Pacific: Dieyoustupidbrat
Current World Assembly nation: Naem
Discord Username (if applicable):
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? No, I cannot.
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: Aux
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? No
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

Nation in The North Pacific: Rom
Current World Assembly nation: rom
Discord Username (if applicable): @TheRealRom#4262
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? sure
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: npasf
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? sure
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: "yes"
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: "yes"

Nation in The North Pacific: federal republic of wakanda
Current World Assembly nation: federal republic of wakanda
Discord Username (if applicable): Skull Knight#4201
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? I can attend operations for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour per day
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? sure
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

Nation in The North Pacific: New Valheim
Current World Assembly nation: New Valheim
Discord Username (if applicable): prophet2004
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? No
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? No
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

Nation in The North Pacific: Furballland in TNP
Current World Assembly nation: Furballland in TNP
Discord Username (if applicable): NotCanguta -_-#2563
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Depends if i am in
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? It's up to me.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none.

@skull knight19 @prophet2004 Your NPA applications have been rejected for the time being due to failure to pass admin checks. Please re apply once you have passed said admin checks.
@Furballland Your NPA application has been accepted. Will DM you shortly ~

Nation in The North Pacific: Bibble the Puffball
Current World Assembly nation: Bibble the Puffball
Discord Username (if applicable): RaeDaElf#9661
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Usually, I'm available at 12pm EST.
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Not really my thing but if it's needed.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Sangang
Current World Assembly nation: Sangang
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: Special Forces
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Yes.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None in NS.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Also none in NS.
Real Country: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

I, Sangang, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in the North Pacific: Edgeware
Current World Assembly nation: Edgeware
Which branch (AUX or NPASF) do you wish to join: Special Forces
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA: YES
Previous NationStates military experience, if any : None in NS

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavor to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army . In peace and in war, I will support and defend the North Pacific and it's legal system of government.If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal Government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay . I promise to act properly and uprightly ,to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavor to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without RESERVATION.

Nation in The North Pacific: Kinakiston
Current World Assembly nation: Kinakiston
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: The Auxillary
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:None
RL Country: Philippines

I, Kinakiston request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Magecastle Embassy Building A5
Current World Assembly nation: The Ice States
Discord Username (if applicable): Canine#1098
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: Auxiliary.
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? No.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Former Minister of Defense in the Free Nations Region, and former member in EPSA and UDSAF.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: No military organisations; Member of Greater Dienstad, Forest, and the South Pacific.

@Magecastle Your application has been accepted! Will be DMing you shortly ~

@Kinaki000000 You application is pending, and will be accepted upon the passing of an admin check.

Nation in The North Pacific: Manrien nation name here Manrien
Current World Assembly nation: Manrien name here Manrien
Discord Username (if applicable): usw#4572
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: 12 pm EST, Aux
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: No
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: No

Nation in The North Pacific: Eastinor
Current World Assembly nation: But the Earth Refused to Die (a TGW op)
Discord Username (if applicable): Westinor#2315
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Both
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? I've never been particularly good at recruiting, but always willing to try!
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Previous NPA MoD, TGW
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: TGW

@Manrien Your application is pending, and will be accepted upon the passing of an admin check

@Westinor, your npa application has been accepted ~ welcome back to the npa :)

Nation in The North Pacific: Wymondham
Current World Assembly nation: Conrad Birdie
Discord Username (if applicable): Wymondham#3478
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Minor update only
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Sure
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Did officer work a few years back in Osi, learnt to trigger and point, went on a few things with TWPAF over the past two years but not much beyond that.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: non-military orgs - hold citizenship in TWP and Lazarus.

Nation in The North Pacific: Daijaqnida
Current World Assembly nation: Daijaqnida
Discord Username (if applicable): Sahand#1929
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? I’m able to attend operations at 12 pm.
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: I wish to join the NPASF
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Yes
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: I have no other experience
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: I have a nation in the South Pacific, West Pacific, East Pacific and the Pacific.

Nation in The North Pacific:Kiliosk
Current World Assembly nation:Kiliosk
Discord Username (if applicable):No Discord
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? From 10:00am-2:00pm Weekdays
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Yes I Am
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Ministry Of Home Affairs

Nation in The North Pacific: Its hard to be the bard
Current World Assembly nation: I usually resign between updates, so rn none but that can change at any second, last nation I had WA on was "God is kinda gay"
Discord Username (if applicable): Icarus#5904
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? All of them
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Yes
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: two term Grand Admiral of the Europeian Republican Navy, current rank of commodore, former member of the autumnal court
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:
ERN, Citizen of Europeia

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Zazumo
Current World Assembly nation: Zazumo
Discord Username (if applicable): CaptainPhrisbee#2096
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Any (schedule permitting)
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Maybe
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: I'm a noob

Last edited:
Nation in TNP: The Republic of EJIM CHUKWUDI VICTOR
Current WA Nation: The Republic of EJIM CHUKWUDI VICTOR
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous Military Experience (if any): None
Other military or non-military organization you are involved in (if any): None
RL country: Nigeria

I, EJIM CHUKWUDI VICTOR request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to The North Pacific Region, our people and our government

Last edited:
@EJIM CHUKWUDI VICTOR, please apply again using the current application form:
Code:
Nation in The North Pacific: [nation]nation name here[/nation]
Current World Assembly nation: [nation]nation name here[/nation]
Discord Username (if applicable):
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join:
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:

Nation in The North Pacific: Conozek
Current World Assembly nation: Tartan Army
Discord Username (if applicable): Tartan#1061
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? depends, usually minor
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? of course!
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: yes
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: The Leagues defense force, The Great Universe.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: EJIM CHUKWUDI VICTOR

Current World Assembly nation: CONFEDERATION OF NIGERIA

Discord Username (if applicable): EJIM#7124

Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Depends on my timezone

Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Just joined Aux, few days ago

Nation in The North Pacific: EJIM CHUKWUDI VICTOR

Current World Assembly nation: CONFEDERATION OF NIGERIA

Discord Username (if applicable): EJIM#7124

Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Depends on my timezone

Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Just joined Aux, few days ago

accepted

Back