-
-
-
-
TNP Nation
sil_dorsett
Discord
sildorsett
norvoz failed the admin check here and appealed their rejection here. They have not been confirmed by administration to have been linked to another forum account or be using a proxy, have a resident nation that is a member of the World Assembly, and have not already had their rejection upheld by the Regional Assembly.

Pursuant to 6.1.10-14 of the Legal Code, this qualifies norvoz to have this rejection debated by the RA and potentially overturned - at which point they would be granted citizenship contingent on continued WA residency in the region excepting participation in NPA operations.

Please ask any questions you may desire to ask of @norvoz in this thread. This is not the appeal's official debate thread.

Is there any way that you have a home computer/laptop/tablet that you can apply on or did you use your phone?

What inspires you do join the forums and apply for citizenship?

1. I live in a college dorm so my home and work wifi is educational. I used my phone but that has a cellular network IP.
2. The RP community is very active and I think it will be more fun than NS forums. And the ability to speak your mind on WA resolutions is very important to me.

1. I live in a college dorm so my home and work wifi is educational. I used my phone but that has a cellular network IP.
2. The RP community is very active and I think it will be more fun than NS forums. And the ability to speak your mind on WA resolutions is very important to me.
1) Ah, that sucks. Do you not go home during holidays? During that time if your home has a modem you can just ask for an admin check and it should pass.
2) You do know that you can participate in WA voting and RPs without citizenship right?

1. I study abroad so no. However, I can try to find a business wifi like a coffee shop if that works.
2. Yeah I know it now but I also meant the power to vote in the regional assembly. It would also be cool to have a citizen tag rather than a resident.

1. I study abroad so no. However, I can try to find a business wifi like a coffee shop if that works.
That will not work, unfortunately. Worth reading if you haven’t already:
If you study abroad I doubt that it would be possible to use a residential connection.

If you have no access to a residential connection, your hands are kind of tied @norvoz. My question for you is, would you be interested in going into a leadership role later on after gaining citizenship?

I would have to think about leadership simply because of IRL commitments but I think I will join the executive staff - probably try to become an Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs exec. If that doesn't work out, I think I will write for Culture.

Last edited:
norvoz failed the admin check here and appealed their rejection here. They have not been confirmed by administration to have been linked to another forum account or be using a proxy, have a resident nation that is a member of the World Assembly, and have not already had their rejection upheld by the Regional Assembly.

Pursuant to 6.1.10-14 of the Legal Code, this qualifies norvoz to have this rejection debated by the RA and potentially overturned - at which point they would be granted citizenship contingent on continued WA residency in the region excepting participation in NPA operations.

Please ask any questions you may desire to ask of @norvoz in this thread. This is not the appeal's official debate thread.
Hey Sil Dorsett,
I am curious where does the application go from here.

I want to thank the North Pacific citizens for allowing me to be a citizen. I appreciate it very much.

Back