Important Announcement from the UFN

Oralas Latonds

Foreign Envoy
-
Hey guys!

I thought that I should post this announcement from our founder, Owswaldia, here, so you all know what's happening:

I’ve been in conversation with many significant members of the UFN, including several who’ve been with us since the beginning. The general consensus is that many of us will not be active for the next six months, at least. We have come to the conclusion that the UFN simply will not be able to continue. As such, we will be placing the region into hibernation for an indefinite amount of time. All government functions will be halted, and all officials dismissed. All legal documents will cease to have any effect, but the Discord server will remain open. A few channels will remain to allow members to remain in contact.

I’d like to take this moment to thank everybody who has helped with the UFN, and I sincerely hope that we will be able to get back going again at some point down the line.

Thank you everyone,
Owswaldia, Founder

It's been a pleasure serving as a Diplomat for your region, and I hope we can restore relations after our hibernation period ends!

Best wishes,

Oralas Latonds

Back