-
-
-
-
TNP Nation
sil_dorsett
Discord
sildorsett
skull knight19 failed the admin check here and appealed their rejection here. They have not been confirmed by administration to have been linked to another forum account or be using a proxy, have a resident nation that is a member of the World Assembly, and have not already had their rejection upheld by the Regional Assembly.

Pursuant to 6.1.10-14 of the Legal Code, this qualifies skull knight19 to have this rejection debated by the RA and potentially overturned - at which point they would be granted citizenship contingent on continued WA residency in the region excepting participation in NPA operations.

Please ask any questions you may desire to ask of @skull knight19 in this thread. This is not the appeal's official debate thread.

Failures for wireless/mobile IP are most commonly caused by using your phone to apply for citizenship, although there are other ways that could have happened. My questions to you are these:

Do you have a home computer? Desktop, Laptop, or even a Tablet? Did you apply for citizenship using any of those things, or did you use your phone? If you used a desktop or laptop, can you explain why it would it have appeared as though you applied using your phone?

Failures for wireless/mobile IP are most commonly caused by using your phone to apply for citizenship, although there are other ways that could have happened. My questions to you are these:

Do you have a home computer? Desktop, Laptop, or even a Tablet? Did you apply for citizenship using any of those things, or did you use your phone? If you used a desktop or laptop, can you explain why it would it have appeared as though you applied using your phone?
I was about to ask those questions, so I await their response.

So as a first question, what inspired you to join our forums and consider citizenship?

@skull knight19, I'll start with a simple one: what you've been doing in The North Pacific and NationStates up to this point?
I created my nation on February 6 of this year in the South Pacific and since then I joined the 10000 islands to stay there for more than 6 months. And it is by desire to find more experience that I created a puppet country, Kalahari that I moved here to study the terrain in order to move my country here. And in the North Pacific for the moment I am still an observer and I am trying to build an influence by collecting support and I also plan to participate in the RP and I have joined the discord of the region

Do you like TNP so far?
yes I like this family side of TNP and I feel quite comfortable there although I admit that it is difficult to follow the thread of a conversation because of the tons of messages per hour
I also like the many tips I receive regularly and the promotion of my country as an example flattered me

It baffles me too, considering that I only connect with my laptop and I connect via my wifi which is at home

So as a first question, what inspired you to join our forums and consider citizenship?
I like to be more involved in the internal affairs of the TNP so it makes sense for us to first be a full citizen before slowly working our way up the TNP’s power structure

Building on Hulldoms question, do you aspire to serve in a position of leadership, and what would that position be?
I applied for citizenship mainly to work in the foreign affairs poles of the TNP so I aspire to run it one day. This is our medium term ambition

A note about forum posting etiquette... please don't double, triple, quadruple, or quintuple post like that when responding to others. You can quote and reply to multiple messages in a single post.

It baffles me too, considering that I only connect with my laptop and I connect via my wifi which is at home
Do you know who your home internet provider is?

A note about forum posting etiquette... please don't double, triple, quadruple, or quintuple post like that when responding to others. You can quote and reply to multiple messages in a single post.

Do you know who your home internet provider is?
sorry

sure

Last edited:
I created my nation on February 6 of this year in the South Pacific and since then I joined the 10000 islands to stay there for more than 6 months. And it is by desire to find more experience that I created a puppet country, Kalahari that I moved here to study the terrain in order to move my country here. And in the North Pacific for the moment I am still an observer and I am trying to build an influence by collecting support and I also plan to participate in the RP and I have joined the discord of the region
Have you made any progress in your bid to join our RP worlds?

What is the thing that makes TNP stand out, when compared to your former regions, the South Pacific, and 10000 islands?

Also, may I clarify, what is this "puppet country" you are talking about? Because I can't seem to find the nation Kalahari.

Have you made any progress in your bid to join our RP worlds?

What is the thing that makes TNP stand out, when compared to your former regions, the South Pacific, and 10000 islands?

Also, may I clarify, what is this "puppet country" you are talking about? Because I can't seem to find the nation Kalahari.
certainly, I am still undecided about which world to choose and lately I haven't had much time to concentrate on the application

I can't afford to say anything about the South Pacific since I was only there for a few hours, but the 10,000 islands was a great place with a very active rp. However, I think that climbing the peaks of power was a real headache, especially since there are tons of conditions to validate to be considered as islanders and it took me 6 months to collect 106 supporters against 2 weeks at TNP to get 109 supporters. So we consider the TNP as a power reservoir to increase our soft power. In this is the major difference between xki and the TNP

also sorry for the spelling mistake, it's kalaharie with an e https://www.nationstates.net/nation=kalaharie
To re-ask the question, do you now who your home internet provider is or why your IP may have failed the check?
to tell the truth I don't know at all

Last edited:
Back