Admin Requests

I request the creation of a Joinable Group for the members of the Bar (other than the Bar Commissioners) and a masked thread for those who have said mask
Alongside, I would request Dreadton to be masked with such, as they have been accepted as part of the bar, and that the Bar Commissioners are allowed to see the masked thread for obvious reasons.

I request the creation of a Joinable Group for the members of the Bar (other than the Bar Commissioners) and a masked thread for those who have said mask
Alongside, I would request Dreadton to be masked with such, as they have been accepted as part of the bar, and that the Bar Commissioners are allowed to see the masked thread for obvious reasons.
Can I ask some clarifying questions?
1) Who is managing membership in the joinable group? The point of these is that non-admin can control admittance or that people can join on their own. Assuming you don't want open admission, who controls it?
2) What do you mean by masked thread? Do you actually mean forum? No individual thread can typically be only for a single mask.

I can't deal with the GA dispatch, so that's a Siwale task

Last edited:
2) What do you mean by masked thread? Do you actually mean forum? No individual thread can typically be only for a single mask.
I mean Forum! Damn, I look like an idiot :P
1) Who is managing membership in the joinable group? The point of these is that non-admin can control admittance or that people can join on their own. Assuming you don't want open admission, who controls it?
The Bar Commissioners would be the people who control the joinable group

Hello there, just checked the GA list in the dispatch below and it hasn't updated.

The GA's are........

LGA ......me....I'm there already.

Xagill, Ayuzhhhhh, Gothgraff and Lilium, Treekidistan, Pinguioris, Nordic-British union, Filibustra, Oceanica Empire and Aenglaland.

Thank you. :salute:
That's because the dispatch was set to pull from the government registry. The issue here being that you're the only GA who is a government official this term and thus the only one on the registry. I have disabled this script and manually added the current GA roster to the dispatch. The dispatch will need to be edited manually moving forward as the GA roster changes. The Delegate and MoHA have access the the dispatch editing sheet if future updates are needed.
Following appointment and oath, can I be masked as Deputy Speaker?
Looks like this was half-done. The rest has been completed now.
Could @9003, @Kronos, @Lord Dominator, and @St George please be masked as Deputy Minister of Defense and receive mod power over the Defense and NPA subforums and management power for the NPA group? @Koopa103 and @Owenstacey should lose their Deputy Minister masking.

Also, @9003, @QuietDad, and myself should be the only ones with the hidden High Command masking. Thanks!
Done.

That's because the dispatch was set to pull from the government registry. The issue here being that you're the only GA who is a government official this term and thus the only one on the registry. I have disabled this script and manually added the current GA roster to the dispatch. The dispatch will need to be edited manually moving forward as the GA roster changes. The Delegate and MoHA have access the the dispatch editing sheet if future updates are needed.
Looks like this was half-done. The rest has been completed now.

Cheers Siwale! Thank you:salute:

Done. Will take effect at the next update. Please reach out to the Delegate or MoHA for any future dispatch updates. They have access.

FYI: There is always going to be this awkward entry in the second row of the table:
Code:
[nation][/nation]
This is the placeholder to auto-populate GAs that qualify as government officials. I tried to remove it but r3n's backup keeps adding it back :P

Done. Will take effect at the next update. Please reach out to the Delegate or MoHA for any future dispatch updates. They have access.

FYI: There is always going to be this awkward entry in the second row of the table:
Code:
[nation][/nation]
This is the placeholder to auto-populate GAs that qualify as government officials. I tried to remove it but r3n's backup keeps adding it back :P
Okay, thank you!

I can't find it
At the top of the settings panel it should say "Username: El Lazaro" and next to that there should be a button that says "Change" right next to it.

This is what it looks like for me:
a9jHJwi.png

At the top of the settings panel it should say "Username: El Lazaro" and next to that there should be a button that says "Change" right next to it.

This is what it looks like for me:
a9jHJwi.png
Username
El Lazaro
You may next change your username on or after Nov 3, 2022.

This is what it looks like, sorry i can't screenshot

The Delegate and MoHA have access to the Dispatch Maintainer sheet. They can update it there. Any changes made will take effect within 24 hours.
Thanks for letting me know. Wasn't sure how that worked.

Username
El Lazaro
You may next change your username on or after Nov 3, 2022.

This is what it looks like, sorry i can't screenshot
Ah, that just means you changed your username too recently. I believe you have to wait a month between changes.

Back