New Lead Gameside Advocate

Pallaith

TNPer
-
-
-
-
eoJaCFpLwgebkBaFKDqMYnFu73noAg809XSMcsns4lL2ccjS24BFYkJ9jCnymCoFlrkDdyjI_l60gQvh49nweMXX0w1n8Rn6L5Np7YBHbtcSbAZXNTIxauHQsWcutdB30r0NEFPH

Lead Gameside Advocate Appointment

I am proud to announce that we have finally decided on our new Lead Gameside Advocate. I want to give a big thanks to our tireless Vice Delegate, Minister of Home Affairs, and outgoing Lead Gameside Advocate @Kastonvia for holding down the fort while we made this selection. Wearing three hats is a lot, and I’m sure you’ll be glad to take some things off your plate. You were a natural at the job and I have no doubt the RMB will continue to enjoy your quirks and your polls even moving forward.

In just a short period of time as a Gameside advocate, @Marcus Antonius has stood out as an attentive and dedicated presence. In a time where we’re seeing a boom of nations and a trend of unfriendly and unpleasant posters, we need that watchful eye. The team we have in place has practice policing the RMB but they also know how to have fun. Right now the moderation is on the forefront of our minds, but we will continue to make sure that engagement and communication are a priority as well, and I trust that Kasto in HA will make sure we continue to have healthy cooperation between the GAs and the executive as we plan more events and work to get the word out to the players who reside Gameside.

Please join me in congratulating Marcus on his appointment and wishing him luck as he tackles what is often rough and thankless work. I am confident he will thrive in the role.

Back